Sephora + Pantone Skin Color IQ

MissTT

I see where you would think that though. Hopefully it works perfectly on your face. I'm not good with undertones. What's the undertone of NC44.5? Beige? Is it just less orange than NC44?

luvlydee

i had no idea 44.5 is out...is that a recent thing?
i got a cp from someone in europe since they have this color overseas. I also got the studio fix powder in nc44.5 and i wore it out today just to test it and my sister said in the sunlight it matches perfectly. It seems a little bit darker on me but i think its because since the center of my face is lighter im not used to having everything even. but even with it looking a tad bit darker the undertone is dead on. (the powder. still need to try the liquid)

aradhana

yes less orange from what i can tell which is a good thing for me.
i got a cp from someone in europe since they have this color overseas. I also got the studio fix powder in nc44.5 and i wore it out today just to test it and my sister said in the sunlight it matches perfectly. It seems a little bit darker on me but i think its because since the center of my face is lighter im not used to having everything even. but even with it looking a tad bit darker the undertone is dead on. (the powder. still need to try the liquid)
let me know how the liquid matches!
i don't think i'll be in europe anytime soon, but my mom is in india at the moment, i wonder if i can get her to pick up something for me....

cocotears

I was really interested in this, but there aren't any Sephora's with one in my state. Maybe later in the year? :-/

Latest posts