Sephora points?

vivaciousv1114

I was just wondering. I have the card from the store here but I wasn't sure how long it would take to show up online in my account. Is it supposed to be right away or should it take a few days. Because I could swear I have more points than are actually showing up from previous trips.

If so should I just give them my email address at the counter instead of giving them my card?

X4biddenxLustX

I would give it a few days wait and check every now and then to see if the points show up. It can take some time for their system to update the amount of points a member rack up after a purchase. If it doesn't show up in a few days I'd either contact them online or find out if they have a 1-800 number you can reach them at.

COBI

You can see your store purchases under "Purchase History" when you're signed in; it shows both online and store purchases when your card was used.

If your purchases aren't there, you can call the Beauty Insider number (with your receipt available) and they can apply the transaction to your card.

I usually just give my e-mail at the store (I hate carrying around a bunch of "customer program" cards), but it seems that some of the employees don't actually find it, but have just rung the order through, so I've had to call later and have the customer service update it.