Sephora Summer '06 Catalog

Isis

I just got mine in the mail today! Nessa, have you gotten yours yet? What do you think? The DuWop Blue Eyes look on pg.20 is pretty hot!

midnightlouise

weeping.gif
I swear I am always the last person to get mine! I need to go see if it's online yet....

user3

I just got home and mine was waiting for me! Such a lovely welcome home gift!!!!!!!
I like the lips better than eyes for the look on page 20 but the blues are pretty colors...not crazy about how they applied it. JMO
I am not crazy about that cover pic either..or rather the lip look.

The rest of the looks are very nice and toned down for summer.

The pic on pages 8 & 9 of Lick of Taffy is so off!!!

I think I might want the Smashbox cream liner palette. Not sure.
That Laura Mercier Gilded Bronzer book on pg 13 totally caught my eye!!

Are you getting anything from the catalog?

Trina, the catalog is not online yet
ssad.gif

Isis

I do love all the looks, but that Blue one just jumped off the page! I'd never do it on myself though lol

I'm think I'll pick up Stilas IT gloss in Enticing & Baked Cheek colors, also NARS Lip Lacquer in Caribe (but I can get that at work for cheeper :p ).

Have you used the smashbox cream liners before? I love them, and that palette has a great selection of colors!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
I do love all the looks, but that Blue one just jumped off the page! I'd never do it on myself though lol

I'm think I'll pick up Stilas IT gloss in Enticing & Baked Cheek colors, also NARS Lip Lacquer in Caribe (but I can get that at work for cheeper :p ).

Have you used the smashbox cream liners before? I love them, and that palette has a great selection of colors!

No I've never tried them but the only thing I have close to cream liner is the fluidline but I don't really consider those cream.
I think I will put that on my to get list. Thanks!!!

Oh I so want the Stila Baked e/s in bronze!

Designergirl9

I saw that blue look to! I was kinda disappointed though because usually they have more funky looks and interesting products in their catalogs.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
No I've never tried them but the only thing I have close to cream liner is the fluidline but I don't really consider those cream.
I think I will put that on my to get list. Thanks!!!

Oh I so want the Stila Baked e/s in bronze!

You love them! They set up very nicelly, and don't slip during the day (I have that problem with the BB liners). So they're definitely worth the try. Just keep in mind it will be thicker than the fluidlines
smiles.gif

stilas summer collection is just gorgeous! I agree.

xxmissjennyxx

ditto on the cover...this and the last catalog (the masters) were kind of disappointments.

imo, the dior addict ultra shine lipcolor in shiniest petal on page 2 kinda looks like heatherette

but definitely i want the:
stila baked cheek duo
sugar trpoic tan bronzer and blush duo
sephora super sheen bronzing mist
smashbox proof cream eyeliner palette
armani code perfume
too faced candy bar (i just love the colors on the model!)
korres natural products suncare kit
gucci envy me 2
flowerbykenzo summer
stella sheer summer
sephora superstars super hydrating sun mist

yep. i think thats it!

Shawna

I want the Stila baked bronze e/s trio and the Tarte rock star palette. Sigh. I wish I lived near Sephora.

glittergoddess27

Nessa ,.. Lick Of Taffy is not anything like in the catalog! Didnt even look close to that pic,.. it almost has silvery bluish glitter and is not that warm toned,.. it isnt as coral looking as that. I am taking it back tomorrow,...Very disappointed,.. The people at our sephora hadnt seen the Stippling brush and said that Smashbox cream liner palette was a catalog exclusive,.. but I did get the ID eyeliner sealer and it is great and the new Aquolina Pink Sugar Cream perfume in a compact,.. Yeah for Pink Sugar,. I sooo love it.

kimmy

man, i'm so diggin like EVERYTHING in this issue.

hah, my boyfriend was looking at it while i was dying my hair yesterday and he was like "i'm so glad i'm not a chick, i don't even know what any of this crap is" ...wtf? who does that? hahahaha!

but yeah, that blue eyes look=OMG. and the bright yellow e/s with the nude lips...that's hott.

Rowan

Not feeling most of the things in this catalog either. I do like the looks of the Nars creme blush & powder blush. Neuele de Nuit & Sertao, I think they're named? Those Stila baked shadows look cool too. I'm thinking of getting either the bronze or gold trio. I'm going to try to see them in person first though before I decide which one to get.

Cyn

I liked the taupe-pink and green look, and I'm really curious about the pigmentation on the Lorac lip polish.

I'm also loving the Two Faced products, but I can't see myself buying it because I already have a palette of gorgeous MAC neutrals.

The blues are pretty, but I didn't like how it got in the eyebrows. One of my guys saw the picture and said she looked like a sloppy drunk girl who come out of the bars at closing time, so I figured it wasn't a flattering look.

I like the nude lips, but I don't know how they pull them off, I still haven't figured out how not to look like a corpse.

ette

i saw the creme liner palette at a sephora in nyc so it isn't a catalog exclusive. shiniest petal IRL is SO sheer, nothing like that.

glittergoddess27

BTW,.. if you are looking for the lip look on page 8&9,.. Instead of Lick of Taffy go for the Dior Show Gloss in Carla Corail,... it is that exact color. I took back Lick of Taffy and found that the Dior Show Gloss was the color I wanted. Darned things,.. I ended up with two of them.

Latest posts