Sephora Tricks of the Trade Collection

Amaranth

Hi! I'm making my way over to Sephora this weekend (since I move around, the closest one at this time of the year is a few hours away for me), and this new Tricks of the Trade collection has caught my interest. I saw it in their e-mail newsletter last week, and for those who don't know what I'm talking about, you can find it here:

Fragrance, Cosmetics & the Finest Facial Skin Care Product Selection at Sephora.com

I've never actually tried any Sephora brand products, I mainly just go there for the NARS, Urban Decay, and MUFE lashes. So I dunno how good they are. Some of these things sound awesome, but I have to wonder if they're too good to be true. Because if they actually do what they claim, I'd be stocking up. The two that I'm most interested in are the Lip Last and the Make-up Setting Mist.

Has anyone tried ANYTHING from this collection? Are any worth getting?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I had no idea where to put it, feel free to move! I also tried searching but couldn't find any similar topics, so maybe someone could point me in the right direction if a thread already exists.

Thanks!!