Sephora's Deluxe 12-Samples

Bubbles12_98

i was planning on getting the Bare Escentuals kit anyways, but if I get it in the store I'll have it right away...if I buy it through Sephora.com then I'll have to wait but get UBER amount of goodies...HMMMMM
ssad.gif

niecypiecy

It's an awesome deal - I got the email today also. Here is a pic/desc. of what is included:

Fresh V-tonic Body Cream
Fresh V-tonic Body Cleanser
Tommy Bahama Eau de Parfum
Comptoir Sud Pacifque Vanille Abricot
CARGO Liquid Eye Shadow Vial
City Lips Plumping Treatment
Hard Candy Super Shine Lip Gloss Key Chain
Giorgio Armani Qcqua di Gio Pour Homme
Caudaile Eye Contour Cream
Urban Decay Triple X Shine Lip Gloss
Kinerase Daily Cleanser
L'Occitane Honey Harvest Foaming Jelly

main.jpg

mspixieears

Sample-heaven. Oh us poor neglected non-North American folk. Be interested to hear what you all think of the actual products. The L'Occitane sample sounds nice!

Shawna

Yeah, it's an awesome deal if you live in the US. I tried for an hour yesterday to buy some xmas gifts and get the free 12 piece kit only to learn that the sample kit has something that is Canada restricted and they won't ship it to Canada. They did offer to give me some stupid book instead but I want the samples.
finger.gif
Sephora. GRrrrrrrrr.

Chelsea

I totally want it. it sucks about it being restricted.. they offered it to canadians the past 2 years
ssad.gif

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
I totally want it. it sucks about it being restricted.. they offered it to canadians the past 2 years
ssad.gif

I know. I was totally thinking about phoning them and complaining. I got the deluxe kit last year and it was so cool. Ah well, more $$ for MAC I guess.

niecypiecy

I did not try to order but that really sucks - we have always been able to get the sample packs before - unless one of the samples is restricted - I know you cannot order some products from Sephora because they are restricted shipping to Canada

canadiangirl_1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Yeah, it's an awesome deal if you live in the US. I tried for an hour yesterday to buy some xmas gifts and get the free 12 piece kit only to learn that the sample kit has something that is Canada restricted and they won't ship it to Canada. They did offer to give me some stupid book instead but I want the samples.
finger.gif
Sephora. GRrrrrrrrr.

Wha? That stinks
ssad.gif
We've been able to get every other sample pack, this sucks!

Shawna

If any other of you Canadian girls has success ordering and getting the samples, could you PM me and let me know. I tried again today with the same result.
weeping.gif

anniewayz

Doesn't ship to canada? that sucks! I was thinking about ordering the bare escentuals start kit too.

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniewayz
Doesn't ship to canada? that sucks! I was thinking about ordering the bare escentuals start kit too.

They will ship to Canada - they just will not allow you to get the promotional sample package

niecypiecy

FYI guys - just did a big sephora order and once I got enough in my basket to have the free shipping to Canada it let me put the delux sample collection in - don't know if that was the key or if it was just a fluke!

leopard_print

I was going to do the treasure05, but Sephora seems to be out of stock on so many items.
ssad.gif
And I've been waiting for a promo to get the Tarte mini-cheek stain set, but it's disappeared! *sniff*

Latest posts