Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

CartoonChic

What's the deal with Bite, Richelle? I missed that day of training. What makes them special?
I know you asked Richelle and I haven't tried Bite products, but here's a description about the brand:

Bite is beauty for lips that’s good enough to eat. With highly pigmented, trend-forward color palettes, Bite’s hydrating formulas are infused with food-grade ingredients—so your lips feel as gorgeous as they look.

Lips absorb what you put on them. For this reason, Bite avoids petroleum by-products and synthetic chemicals, strictly using nourishing, restorative and antioxidant ingredients.

Each Bite bullet is handcrafted without compromise and made in small batches to preserve the hydrating benefits of organic oils, fruit butters, and bioactives—for beauty that’s truly better for you.

Exclusive to Sephora.

Naughtyp

I picked up the Ariel Palette today along with my new VIB Rouge card. It's pretty.
nice!!! I have a mini bite lipstick and a lip pencil I really like it and want more, but I have so many lip products that need to get used so I have to wait :/ My stores don't have the collection out yet...even tho online it says the store has them...

janineios

I just received a notification on my iPhone's passbook app saying my account has been updated and my points are now down to 300 and I'm no longer a VIB. I haven't used any points and I haven't returned anything from Sephora recently so I'm a bit annoyed at this.

ChosenOne

I love their lipsticks, this one looks very pretty!
Me too!!!! And I love their high pigment lip pencils. Syrah is my HG nude!!! And my new obsession is their lush fruit lip gloss. They are my favorite glosses ever, hands down! I got the "15 Shades of Sephora" set and it's holding me over for now, but eventually I'll probably end up collecting every full-size color they have in that formula.
angelic.gif

CartoonChic

I want to go to Paris, too. And even the trip to LA. Anyone willing to combine points with me so we can go on the trip together?
greengrin.gif
But I'm kinda serious...

I just received a notification on my iPhone's passbook app saying my account has been updated and my points are now down to 300 and I'm no longer a VIB. I haven't used any points and I haven't returned anything from Sephora recently so I'm a bit annoyed at this.
Have you contacted customer service and were able get things sorted out?

ChosenOne

Damn VIB Rouge status... Placed an order for a few things using a couple of gift cards I got for my birthday and got a little pop-up notice saying I would be VIB Rouge level if I spent $16 more. And I thought, "What's $16? May as well..." Don't even care about the damn thing and it still sucked me in because I was so close, I just had to get there. I have problems!
bangin.gif

CartoonChic

Damn VIB Rouge status... Placed an order for a few things using a couple of gift cards I got for my birthday and got a little pop-up notice saying I would be VIB Rouge level if I spent $16 more. And I thought, "What's $16? May as well..." Don't even care about the damn thing and it still sucked me in because I was so close, I just had to get there. I have problems!
bangin.gif
Lol! Don't we all. But that's what makeup is for.

Mayanas

Awwwww.

Now I have my mirror, Sephora manager made ​​a sale for me (petite hand) to buy it before. He says that they have not put the collection in the store because you have not reached the sideboard.

MissTT

Thanks for the link thursday. That's the only way I am seeing it. Can't get to it through the regular site. Anyone finding the Storybook?

vaisforluvrs

Thanks for the link thursday. That's the only way I am seeing it. Can't get to it through the regular site. Anyone finding the Storybook?
No. When I go to my last sephora order, I can reorder the mirror but the palette says permanently out of stock.