Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

Naughtyp

Haven' tried my storybook yet nor my polishes! everything is too pretty I don't even wanna use it lol
I made it to Rouge , I only got a mini bite lipstick! Didn't some of you get a full size one? its pretty and now I have two mini Bite lipsticks and pencil from them.There is a purple bite lipgloss wanna try too.
The stores around me were out of everything even the polishes! only had the lg set and perfume. Such a shame for those who didn't know in advance! I bought most from this collection than the other two. Guess cuz its the last one last one, I dunno lol.

_tiffany

One of Sephoras that I called said that with previous princess collections, they received more shipment "after the hype died down" so I'm crossing my fingers some more of the book palettes trickle in and I can capture one. I want to have the whole collection...I have Cinderella and Jasmine, I can't be missing one!

ChosenOne

Haven' tried my storybook yet nor my polishes! everything is too pretty I don't even wanna use it lol
I made it to Rouge , I only got a mini bite lipstick! Didn't some of you get a full size one? its pretty and now I have two mini Bite lipsticks and pencil from them.There is a purple bite lipgloss wanna try too.
The stores around me were out of everything even the polishes! only had the lg set and perfume. Such a shame for those who didn't know in advance! I bought most from this collection than the other two. Guess cuz its the last one last one, I dunno lol.
Nope, I got a mini as well!

Prettypackages

I got my mirror from a sweet spectra-ite! Thank you sooo much!!
I love it, but I really love what it says.

What was the Cinderella and Jasmine quotes?
found them.
Now it's your moment
Close your eyes and take a chance... I like those too.
Now I do think I like the Cinderella design better. But I smile everytime I open this mirror. I know, it's silly.

shadowaddict

No that's not silly. They make me smile too. I love stuff like that.

It's like the care instruction cards inside a Kate Spade bag. I leave it in the one of the little pockets. I just pulled the card out of the obne I'm carrying right now to make sure I get it right.

It says:

she carries caramels in her handbag
to be shared as an expression of goodwill.
(sometimes she eats them all herself)

I keep it in the pocket I slide my phone in so when I grab my phone I'll see the card. If I'm sitting in a waiting room or whatever sometimes I take it out and read it again and it makes me smile....and want caramels:)

CartoonChic

No that's not silly. They make me smile too. I love stuff like that.

It's like the care instruction cards inside a Kate Spade bag. I leave it in the one of the little pockets. I just pulled the card out of the obne I'm carrying right now to make sure I get it right.

It says:

she carries caramels in her handbag
to be shared as an expression of goodwill.
(sometimes she eats them all herself)

I keep it in the pocket I slide my phone in so when I grab my phone I'll see the card. If I'm sitting in a waiting room or whatever sometimes I take it out and read it again and it makes me smile....and want caramels:)
That's so cute. I like stuff like that, too. I got a Rebecca Minkoff bag with a card in it from a guy named "Vincent" with a phone number to call him and his photo on the other side. At first I thought I goyt a used bag with someone's stuff in it. Then I realized it was a marketing thing. Little things like that just makes you smile and brightens your day a little.

MissTT

Haha Vincent! Sometimes it's nice to just pretend that some cutie did slip you his number...
sigh.gif

prettypink29

Has anyone seen the D23 Expo Sephora Ariel MIrror Compact in person? It's currently selling on Ebay. it has stunning Swaroski Crystals on it. I was thinking of customizing the extra one I purchased to add a bit of extra glam to it but I have no idea where to start lol What are your thoughts on this?

LavenderPearl

For all the madness this collection inspired, I definitely love my mirror, but holy crow the D23 version is stunning! -inserts heart-eyed smiley here- I'm on my mobile lol

Naughtyp

Finally tried some of my polishes!! I put Ariel over color club Age of Aquarius and it looks so pretty!! I also put life is the bubbles over china glaze highlight of my summer and l really really like life is he bubbles!!! I wish I had a full size bottle!! Haven't tried the storybook shadows yet but I did like the quad except the green color it was very sheer n light.

shadowaddict

LOL, thank you ladies!  I'm going to have to get a RM bag now. ;-) 
I've been eyeing RM bags for quite some time. Gorgeous bags. I seem to get stuck on one brand for a while. I'm very much pleased with my Kate Spade bags & wallet, excellent customer service. Unlike the customer service at Coach or I should lack there. So I've been giving Kate Spade lots of love ( and money).

Latest posts