Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Princess Jasmine

BriarRose

Hang on, is this actually online only? Or is it just saying that because it's not available in stores yet?

I prefer to check things out in person, especially that quad due to the glitter.

hwdsprincess

I ordered the mirror and a little juicy couture perfume set, I checked my bank account and they charged me twice I'm like what the heck!!

VampyCouture

I ordered the mirror and a little juicy couture perfume set, I checked my bank account and they charged me twice I'm like what the heck!!
Wow!! I hope you contacted them! You freaked me out, so I went to check my bank account and luckily that didn't happen! Glad you ordered the mirror :) I can't wait to whip it out in public to apply my lipstick with it lol

VampyCouture

I think I'll write to customer service. I'll be really annoyed if they won't do free shipping to apartments anymore. Mine doesn't even have an office, so they can leave packages outside my door.
Yay! If they can do a gorgeous ocean theme, I'll want everything. I'm still hoping to get the Cinderella palette eventually, maybe when they hype dies down...Well, never mind. I just checked Ebay for the UD Alice palette as a comparison, and it's still double, if not triple the retail price.
Yeah, I would definitely contact them. That is so weird. I lived in a townhouse 2 years ago and that has never happened to my order, even though our address had an apt. number.

ChosenOne

Hang on, is this actually online only? Or is it just saying that because it's not available in stores yet?

I prefer to check things out in person, especially that quad due to the glitter.
^ This. It should be popping up in stores too. You might want to call your nearest Sephora and check on the exact release date, since some of this will sell out fast!

bluedreamqueen

I ordered the mirror and palette! Actually my boyfriend did. I am so happy to have the mirror! I really want the cinderella one I just can't justify paying $40 or $50 more for it! Glad I got this one the first chance I got! I should have it Tuesday :) I hope you girls get everything you want!

MissTT

I think right now only Beauty Insiders can purchase this set. I received an email about buying early.

Marvelle

Sadly over here in the UK, we don't have Sephora so i can't get my hands easily on these beauties
ssad.gif
Gonna have to resort to Ebay I guess (after my spending ban that is!). I think I'm gonna get everything though!
eyelove.gif
So far I have loved everything from the Cinderella collection! Can't wait to see what they do in the future :)

MissTT

You should try to use one of those shipping companies, Marvelle. For a fee, the company's will receive your package in the US then forward it to you in your country.

Marvelle

You should try to use one of those shipping companies, Marvelle. For a fee, the company's will receive your package in the US then forward it to you in your country.
Oh my gosh, I had no idea this existed but it sounds like it could do just the thing y'know! I'll definitely look into it. Thank you
th_kiss.gif

MissTT

Sorry I don't know the name of any, but hopefully someone here can chime in and give you the names of companies they've used.

BriarRose

^ This. It should be popping up in stores too. You might want to call your nearest Sephora and check on the exact release date, since some of this will sell out fast!
Thank you! I took your advice yesterday and called the nearest Sephora, and the lady who answered didn't even know what I was talking about.
girlhaha.gif
She went and looked in the back room though and found paperwork on it. The information they were given said it will be shipped to them sometime in March.

To be on the safe side, I ordered the mirror late last night. I really hope my order doesn't get canceled due to overselling the inventory. That happens to me way too often with Disney-related stuff.

ChosenOne

To be on the safe side, I ordered the mirror late last night. I really hope my order doesn't get canceled due to overselling the inventory. That happens to me way too often with Disney-related stuff.
Lol and as usual, us stalkers are better informed than the employees! From the sounds of it, even they don't know an exact date that it will release in stores. Hopefully your order for the mirror went through last night and you won't even have to concern yourself with the store release anyway!

Wishing today was a weekday because I would have my Jasmine goodies by now if it was. Grrr! Oh well...something to look forward to on Monday!
pompom.gif

BriarRose

Not sure. I don't think the Cinderella mirror ever restocked, but I didn't keep a super close eye on it. Anyone here know if they did?

Lol and as usual, us stalkers are better informed than the employees! From the sounds of it, even they don't know an exact date that it will release in stores. Hopefully your order for the mirror went through last night and you won't even have to concern yourself with the store release anyway!

Wishing today was a weekday because I would have my Jasmine goodies by now if it was. Grrr! Oh well...something to look forward to on Monday!
pompom.gif
I didn't watch it closely, but I don't think it ever restocked. Hard to say how they will handle Jasmine's collection, though. Hopefully they prepared better with more stock for the mirrors, after Cindy's was such a hit. I hope your goodies arrive safely!

I know, as usual, we know more than the stores do! With the Cinderella collection, all of the employees I spoke to had heard of it, but none of them knew release dates either. When they finally got everything in, they held it back for weeks because they kept being told to wait to put it out on the floor.
blink.gif
After checking back so many times, finally a nice MUA got the stuff I wanted out of the back for me and sold it to me early. Hopefully I won't have issues this time.

I am not concerned with the eyeshadow palettes selling out, so I will wait to see those in person. The large one isn't really suited for me, but I still want it for the collectible factor. I would like to get the main palette and the mirror for all the princesses they do a line for. The small palette is suited for me, but I am hoping it's not fallout city with glitter.

The eyeliner set will be a no go for me. I don't use liquid eyeliner, and beyond that, I think I have worn black eyeliner maybe 4 times in my entire life. On my pale self, it makes me look like I wandered off a Twilight set.
girlhaha.gif

VampyCouture

Not sure. I don't think the Cinderella mirror ever restocked, but I didn't keep a super close eye on it. Anyone here know if they did?

Even if they don't restock online, hopefully there's a Sephora near you that you can go to when it releases in store in March (no exact date yet that I'm aware of). Or maybe try ordering by phone? They might have a separate set of stock from the website.
I don't ever remember them restocking online. I checked frequently, because I really wanted that mirror and it sold out pretty quickly too. Best bet Scarlettb is to visit a store.

Latest posts