Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Princess Jasmine

ChosenOne

As many of us already know, Sephora and Disney joined forces last year to bring us the first installment of the Reigning Beauties collection, which focused on the ever-iconic Cinderella. Well thanks to Beautezine, the next Disney princess has been revealed! Looks like the rumors were true this time around and we're getting a Princess Jasmine collection. Check out the details here:

http://www.beautezine.com/sneak-peek-at-the-sephora-disney-jasmine-collection-for-spring-2013/

The Jasmine collection will release this March (so much for my "no-spend" between Jan. and April!) and feature a nail polish set, an eyeliner set, a new fragrance (including a perfumed body shimmer in a beautiful bottle), a new compact mirror, and not one but TWO eyeshadow palettes!

The eyeshadow palette pictured on Beautezine's site has the quote "You're only in trouble if you get caught." Admittedly, it doesn't really feature the kind of colors I was expecting for a Jasmine palette, so I'm hoping to be happier with the other palette, which we have yet to see.

Much thanks to Beautezine for posting this information! Anyone else as excited about this collection as I am?

fadetoblackkk

That aqua color
th_drool.gif
Yep, totally getting the palette lol

Urmi

The mirror just like the cinderella 1 has my name written all over. I think it's pointless collecting mirrors but screw that I'm getting this!!!!

ChosenOne

I think it's interesting how with both the Cinderella collection and Jasmine, the mirror seems to be at the top of most people's lists. I know it's at the top of mine! That is, unless we get a look at the other palette and I fall in love. Still sad I missed out on the Cinderella compact. That will not happen with Jasmine!

iATEaSEAmonster

Kind of a shame that there's no lipstick set listed, considering how much money they made off of the Cinderella Lipsticks.

Beautezine

Thanks for sharing my post!!! I don't always get the chance to come on here and share my stuff, but it means a lot to me when readers get excited and share a link to my post!

ChosenOne

Thanks for sharing my post!!! I don't always get the chance to come on here and share my stuff, but it means a lot to me when readers get excited and share a link to my post!
Thank you so much for posting it! I've been dying to hear the official info on this collection, so I was very excited to share!!! Looking forward to your reviews
heart2.gif

singer82

There's two palettes?! Utoh! I love my Cinderella one. I'll be good and only pick one of these palettes. I liked the Cinderella mirror better, but this one is gorgeous too!

Naughtyp

The mirror just like the cinderella 1 has my name written all over. I think it's pointless collecting mirrors but screw that I'm getting this!!!!
Thats what i said and then i missed out on the Cindrella mirror by the time i wanted it. So i bought the quad instead. Then i went to Disneyland and was in Downtown Disney and the sephora there had everything! i still passed and my younger brother convinced me to go back and get it. I didnt want to spend my Disneyland money on something from sephoa, but he checked ebay and they were double the price so he said he would help me get anything else from disneyland if i didnt have enough money left. he ended up paying for my food and such. I have the best bro thers ever!
i also passed on the designer villians mirror i was like i dont need another mirror! I shoulda got it anyways tho!
I will be getting this Jasmine mirror and maybe her quad palette if they make one like the cinderella one i got. Im eyeing the np set as well!!! even tho the bottles are nothing special....i like the colors

Urmi

Thats what i said and then i missed out on the Cindrella mirror by the time i wanted it. So i bought the quad instead. Then i went to Disneyland and was in Downtown Disney and the sephora there had everything! i still passed and my younger brother convinced me to go back and get it. I didnt want to spend my Disneyland money on something from sephoa, but he checked ebay and they were double the price so he said he would help me get anything else from disneyland if i didnt have enough money left. he ended up paying for my food and such. I have the best bro thers ever!
i also passed on the designer villians mirror i was like i dont need another mirror! I shoulda got it anyways tho!
I will be getting this Jasmine mirror and maybe her quad palette if they make one like the cinderella one i got. Im eyeing the np set as well!!! even tho the bottles are nothing special....i like the colors
WHAAAAAA? sephora?? I went to Disney in november too! Did you go to Orlando? COz I didn't see any sephora in downtown disney!! My sis in Canada told me to grab her a cinderella mirror coz it was all sold out there, thankfully we both got our hands on the cinderella mirror. It was sold out online almost right from the moment it launched, which was weird and really annoying but luckily the stores had it for a bit. Funny thing is I debuted my mirror on my Orlando trip
flower.gif
. I was just telling my sis I'll limit myself to one more mirror, from Aurora (my fave) but in reality if they continue to make gorgeous mirrors for Belle, Snowwhite etc, Imma b in trouble!!

Urmi

Welcome fellow Canadian! Absolutely loved your posts on Archie's girls and Jasmine!
th_hello2.gif

BriarRose

Ah, I am so out of the loop. Last I had heard the next collection was Ariel in fall 2013. Sigh. This will get pricey for me. I am a Disney collector first and foremost, so I got all of the Cinderella collection, save for the perfume items (I'm allergic).

We'll see if I can manage the same this time around.

Urmi, Sephora is at the DTD in Disneyland Resort. Unfortunately for us makeup lovers, there isn't one at WDW's DTD.

angelspice

Beautiful packaging but I always thought jasmine theme color was blue. For some odd reason this collection reminds me of sleeping beauty. Anyways, love this collection.

iATEaSEAmonster

I might purchase the eyeliner set, but otherwise I think I'll pass. :/

I would probably splurge on an Ariel or Sleeping Beauty collection due to their color schemes, but not this one unless the formula improved from Cinderella's.

Latest posts