Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Princess Jasmine

MaitaiFluff

ROFL - I pilfered my Jasmine from the Sephora back room. I asked for it before they'd even been put out. The SAs at the checkout were like, "We have that? Where'd you get it?" Gah, so many potential princesses, huh?
They can't stop now! That would be too unfair to all the other princesses.

ChosenOne

I have heard whispers that the next collection (Ariel) will be the last!
cry.gif
Does anyone know the truth behind this? Say it isn't so! I wanted to see a whole line of princesses :(
This is what I heard as well. When they announced the Sephora/Disney Princess collections, they said they were planning on doing three of them, so that would make Ariel the last. However, seeing how ridiculously popular they have been, I think there's always the chance they could sign on to make a few more princess collections. Here's hoping, anyway!!! I want my Aurora and Belle!

VampyCouture

I want Tiana too!!

It would be financially wise for Sephora to continue making these collections. They've got people promising their first born to Rumplestiltskin for those mirrors!

LavenderPearl

cheerleader.gif
More, more, always more!
cheerleader.gif

I can't remember, is Megara considered one of the Princesses or no? I mean, she wasn't royal, but she did marry a demi-god, so...
whistle.gif

VampyCouture

cheerleader.gif
More, more, always more!
cheerleader.gif

I can't remember, is Megara considered one of the Princesses or no? I mean, she wasn't royal, but she did marry a demi-god, so...
whistle.gif
I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I consider her a "reluctant princess". But a Hercules inspired collection sounds amazing!!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Naughtyp

just watched Aladdin lol it was in my VCR ... jasmine cinderella and Ariel are my other fav's. Snow White is cool too tho n sleeping beauty of course and I love princess tiana! ok I love them All n will buy the quad and mirror for everyone they decide to do, which better be all of them lol

Marvelle

I really hope they do a whole line... but with Beautifully Disney just coming out I do think this may be the last as Disney probably want that to be the focus? But please Disney gods, PLEASE do more! I really want a whole bookcase of palettes :) As everyone says its been such a hit, it would be silly to stop it. I'm dreaming of a Snow White collection with red lipsticks, a little palette of neutrals with pops of blue and yellow. *floats away to disney dream world*

ChosenOne

I really hope they do a whole line... but with Beautifully Disney just coming out I do think this may be the last as Disney probably want that to be the focus? But please Disney gods, PLEASE do more! I really want a whole bookcase of palettes :) As everyone says its been such a hit, it would be silly to stop it. I'm dreaming of a Snow White collection with red lipsticks, a little palette of neutrals with pops of blue and yellow. *floats away to disney dream world*
I hadn't even heard about this! Shame on me for not keeping up with my Disney merchandise, lol! But now that I know about it, seems to me that the partnering with Sephora may have been a trial run. So now that Disney sees how profitable a cosmetics line based on their princesses and villains would be, they'll take over production and not have to split the profits with Sephora. Guess the good news in all that is we're likely to see makeup based on all our favorite Disney ladies! The cute names are bound to sucker me in, regardless of what colors they come up with, haha. It will be interesting to see what the quality is like.

AniBEE

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTT

ROFL - I pilfered my Jasmine from the Sephora back room. I asked for it before they'd even been put out. The SAs at the checkout were like, "We have that? Where'd you get it?"

Gah, so many potential princesses, huh?

It as kind of crazy that their were sold out online but none of the stock was out from storage when I was visiting another city. lol

We need more sets because I to want a bookshelf of theses palettes. lol

I think the Beautifully Disney is the one exclusive to the Disney parks.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/02/first-look-beautifully-disney-for-disney-parks/

http://www.xsparkage.com/?p=6846
http://www.xsparkage.com/?p=6815

Marvelle

Yeah it is :( Kind of sucks though as its not as accessible to people who don't live near WDW or Disneyland. Shall we start a petition :D ?
type.gif

ChosenOne

Most Disney Parks products are available on the Disney Store's website if you really want to get your hands on the Beautifully Disney stuff. I checked and didn't see the glosses up (yet) but the e/s palettes and nail polishes are there!

Marvelle

Most Disney Parks products are available on the Disney Store's website if you really want to get your hands on the Beautifully Disney stuff. I checked and didn't see the glosses up (yet) but the e/s palettes and nail polishes are there!
Oh wow awesome! I'll go check now :) Thanks! Hopefully they ship to the UK
pompom.gif

Naughtyp

I want the cinderalla mirror and the smaller quad. ~pouts~ I was under a rock when that came out.
I passed on both initially then the mirror sold out so I wanted it lol. couldn't find it so I settled for the quad just to have something since I collect cinderella stuff ( it all started with a painting lol by Thomas du Bois that my mom got me). then I went to Disneyland n I went to downtown Disney and passed by sephora and they had the mirror! my lil bro convinced me to buy it n said he'd help me out for the rest of the trip since I didn't have much money. the mirror is still boxed on my one of my cinderella shelf s.

MissTT

wow, and I don't even think I want mine.
Yeah I haven't touched my Jasmine. I didn't expect the Cinderella to sellout AND not really get restocked so I totally missed it. I was pretty shocked by it's popularity to be honest. I just thought the case was really pretty. The funny thing is I usually really like pink, but I'm meh about the Jasmine mirror. Not sure I'll be keeping it.

Latest posts