Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Princess Jasmine

Marvelle

No problem! I hope you're able to have it shipped to you!!! Let us know what you get
smiles.gif
No shipping available to outside of the US
thmbdn.gif
But the brightside is I am going to WDW in June so should hopefully be able to pick up some things. I'm not toooo crazy for the packaging though. The Sephora stuff was a lot prettier and grown up.

Dolly Snow

I called over thirty stores all within a 3 hours drive from me trying to find this Jasmine Mirror. I didn't want the chance to pass me up like it did with the Cinderella Mirror which I had at least nine chances to buy. Each time I opted out. I finally found one an hour and half away! I really do think it is gorgeous, but there is something elegant about the Cinderella mirror. I also the other day ordered the beautifully disney compact mirror due to the fact SNOW WHITE is on it! A must have.
cheerleader.gif

ChosenOne

I called over thirty stores all within a 3 hours drive from me trying to find this Jasmine Mirror. I didn't want the chance to pass me up like it did with the Cinderella Mirror which I had at least nine chances to buy. Each time I opted out. I finally found one an hour and half away! I really do think it is gorgeous, but there is something elegant about the Cinderella mirror. I also the other day ordered the beautifully disney compact mirror due to the fact SNOW WHITE is on it! A must have.
cheerleader.gif
Agreed! And also,
specktra_welcome.gif

josephine90

cinderella collection is back on sephora right now!! but the mirror isnt there! anyone can get me the cinderella and jasmine mirrors?

Prettypackages

Yeah I haven't touched my Jasmine. I didn't expect the Cinderella to sellout AND not really get restocked so I totally missed it. I was pretty shocked by it's popularity to be honest. I just thought the case was really pretty. The funny thing is I usually really like pink, but I'm meh about the Jasmine mirror. Not sure I'll be keeping it.
for me it's the gold in it... it makes it look cheap.

AniBEE

I think from the way the stock sells out the mirror are low quantities where made for them. I find the LE collections at Sephora get sent back to the warehouse and stocked then on the site after their in store run, which is probably why the Cinderella palette is back in stock. ;)

There is also of details to the Jasmine mirror that makes in nicer in person (online it did look like nice to me).

I still can't belive that the Cinderella So This Is Love... swarovski bottle sold out. O__o Are people that perfume crazy?

josephine90

I want the mirrors so bad! I need to call sephora stores to see if they have any in stock. does anyone know if they will ship it from store since its out of stock online?

barbie.doll

So as a middle eastern and fan of princess Jasmine this is a must for me. I showed the products to my hubby and he said he'll treat me to them :D I adore the packaging and think they did her justice :) About the video, one thing I don't like about it is that the girl hardly looks middle eastern. I mean middle Easters are very diverse in look but she still looks much more Indian to me....
I agree with this! I watched the video and was disappointed myself!

Dolly Snow

Any word on the next princess?
I heard it will be Ariel and that she will be the final princess.
But I have also heard they are planning to do a few more than just the three.

AniBEE

There is a lot of mixed messaging here. They officially only planed for 3 so Ariel will be the last, but again they might go forward with more collections.

vaisforluvrs

I just found this image when searching for the Ariel collection: http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/135338/sephora-disney-collection-ariel. A facebook post with the same picture claims that they palette is out in stores now!

Also found this from twitter: https://twitter.com/DLifestylers/status/331404503804936194. Apparently, the collection comes out in July! That mirror! Love The Little Mermaid :)

MissTT

Oh lordy. That mirror.
th_drool.gif
I don't really care for my Jasmine mirror and wish I would have gotten the Cinderella when I saw. I just never thought it would be that popular. I wasn't on makeup boards yet. LOL

ChosenOne

I've really been enjoying my Jasmine palette, so I might have to get this one too, especially since the packaging for it is the most gorgeous yet!

Lipstickdiva420

I just found this image when searching for the Ariel collection: http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/135338/sephora-disney-collection-ariel. A facebook post with the same picture claims that they palette is out in stores now!

Also found this from twitter: https://twitter.com/DLifestylers/status/331404503804936194. Apparently, the collection comes out in July! That mirror! Love The Little Mermaid :)
Can't wait!!!! love the little mermaid.

Marvelle

Is there an official release date yet? I'd love this to be in stores when I come over to the US? Come on Sephora, y'know you wanna release it then
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts