September Challenge #1!!! End of Summer

mac_obsession

Ok guys & girls lets see whatcha got...We want to see all the hot hot hot looks in a theme devoted to the end of summer, sun and all things hot!!

HotPinkHeels

This is more a waiting for summer to come for me...and i had to post this as i just had a spary tan done so i looked real summery
smiles.gif

Sept2nd3.JPG

Sept2nd2.JPG

Sept2nd1.JPG

eyes:
Flipside
Shimmermoss
Clinique Quickliner in Indigo
Diorshow mascara
Blush:
Foolish me
Lips:
Lychee Luxe l/g

Joke

Yep, I'm feeling cocktails, taking a dip in the pool, ...
You did a great summer job!!!!!!!!

exodus

I didn't realise (<- this is the correct spelling in Australia hehe) this was here! Thanks to the babe-a-licious DopeSickGirl who gave me a heads up
greengrin.gif

I call this look Calypso, it reminds me of parties in a remote exotic island hahaha.

Calypso_openeyes.jpg

Calypso_closeeyes.jpg

exodus

I used Out to Sea p/p, which is my new love affair at the moment. I love it so much!

user4

me luv the blue el in both of them... i need to get me a blue el... i think its like the epidemy of summer looks!!! great job girlies!

Jennifer Mcfly

Okay, here's my End of Summer Look, although...it's never really end of summer here in Florida!!

DSC02995.jpg

DSC02992.jpg

DSC02994.jpg

I used:

Bare Minerals in Medium
MAC Select Cover in NC20
Ulta Blush in Sunkissed

Wonderstruck Lustreglass

Eyes:

Firelight cream shadow as base (Ulta)
MAC Banshee e/s as highlight
MAC Juiced e/s in the Crease
MAC Expensive Pink e/s on Lid and innder crease
MAC Sumptuous Olive e/s lower lash line

Physicians Formula lash in a tube mascara

Please, tell me what you think!!!
smiles.gif

JamericanDiva

May2005009crop.JPG

This is my end of summer look "Bronzed Beach Babe"... It's like I know summer's coming to a close so I've soaked up the last of the warm sun which resulted in this glow. Clean, naked skin with shimmer and glossy lips.

This look was done using Armani Fluid Sheers in numbers 3, 4 and 8. Eyebrows were filled in with MAC Spiked and Strut. Lips are topped with Instant Gold Lustreglass.