September MAC Haul

kittykit

That's what I bought this month. I think I've to stay away from the newly open MAC store near to my place for a while.
winks.gif

Pro Colour Palette - no more carrying e/s pots around when I'm travelling!
Purple Haze e/s
Beautiful Iris e/s
Humid e/s - my new found love
Gorgeous Gold e/s
Fluidline Blacktrack - my first non-kohl eyeliner
Prep + Prime Eyes
#210 Brush
Bare Canvas Paint

2872515446_6e91f26346.jpg

[Edited]
I went shopping and came back with more MAC ... The makeup artist was so swee that she gave me the CoC apron. Ordered some Gosh Effect Powder from an e-shop and they arrived 2 days ago. It looks like Gosh is going to be discontinued here.

2892690534_728451995d.jpg

E/S refill - Carbon, Shimmer-Moss, Tilt
Mineralize Blush - Nuance
Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder - Warm Natural
Gosh Effect Powder - Sea Me, Lake, Cinnamon, Pineapple
Gosh e/s Duo

NicksWifey

Wow, great stuff! All of those colors are gorgeous. Gorgeous Gold is a really great color too. Hope you enjoy your goodies!
winks.gif

BTW, what kind of camera do you have? It takes clear pics!

Esme

You will love the blacktrack once you get used to it. Unlike kohl it can't be easily changed once it dries, but man it has the major staying power!! Enjoy!

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStarryEyedX
ah gorgeous gold<3

try it with any green liner- it changes the color like crazy (i use it with minted)

I use it with Nars Patmos - the only green liner I've.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Wow, great stuff! All of those colors are gorgeous. Gorgeous Gold is a really great color too. Hope you enjoy your goodies!
winks.gif

Thank you! I really like Gorgeous Gold. I've a Nikon D40
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme
You will love the blacktrack once you get used to it. Unlike kohl it can't be easily changed once it dries, but man it has the major staying power!! Enjoy!

It was not easy to use it for the first time after living with kohl pencils for ages. I really like how it stays and it doesn't smudge.

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
winks.gif

i agree. I thought the pic was awesome too!!!

Cinci

nice haul! I just picked up blacktrack and a 210 also! I haven't used them yet, but I was thinking i'll give them a go this weekend!

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
nice haul! I just picked up blacktrack and a 210 also! I haven't used them yet, but I was thinking i'll give them a go this weekend!

They're awesome! I'm sure you'll love them
yes.gif

xoleaxo

don't you love humid?? it's so gorgeous and smooth.. i agree that your pic is so clear! nikon D40 huh.. i need a new camera
smiles.gif

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
don't you love humid?? it's so gorgeous and smooth.. i agree that your pic is so clear! nikon D40 huh.. i need a new camera
smiles.gif

I've used Humid many times this week. It's so far my favourite
thmbup.gif

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellowjk
Gosh is going to be discontinued

I noticed that. Most of the products in the drugstore where I found some Gosh last week were almost gone.