Serge Louis Alvarez and Decoderm

~Crystal~

Well I've posted this before, but it was deleted during that time when specktra was undergoing a couple of changes I think. Or server problems. Something like that
smiles.gif

Anyways, so I was in Canada for a month in Feb at the beginning of this year, and 'learning' from my aunts who are the heads/teachers (I'm not sure what to call them :confused: in the make up school that my grandmother established a lonnnng long time ago hehe (coz she's old =P ). It caters primarily for asian students though.

That being besides the point... when I came back, my aunt let me 'choose' what I would like from pretty much all their stock- with the permission of my grandma who still owns all the stuff lol. Back to the topic- the brands that they use the most seem to be SLA (Serge Louis Alvarez) and Decoderm, along with Make Up Forever and Kryolan. (Sorry.. no MAC *gasp*... though my younger aunt does have some MAC in her own kit)

I have been TRYING and trying to find out where I can possibly get more stuff from both Decoderm and SLA, but I can barely find a trace of these names let alone a product (with the exception of the odd dodgy product off ebay for Decorerm)!! Have you girls ever tried these before? Loved them? Hated them? Heard of them?! Do these brands even exist to the rest of the world?!

I'm curious! Why has no one else even heard of these before? :confused: