Seriously - How do you curb your addiction??

kaneda

As the title says - how do you curb your Make up addiction??

I've just been looking on the MAC website at the N Collection and there are definately some items that I want to check out and will probably want to buy(
th_DANCE.gif
but
nonono.gif
) but I know in my heart of hearts that I should take it easy this month, especially since I just bought a 182 and a few other bits a couple of weeks ago!!

MiCHiE

Seriously. MAC has nothing on the handbags. I'm doing better, though. I've recently gotten addicted to saving.

CantAffordMAC

I am picky when it comes to MU, but theres still a lot I could buy. I guess its easy for me. if I want to have no money for the next two weeks, i could buy all the makeup i want, but I like to keep a certain amount in my bank account, and I don't like being broke.

I get LE items that i know won't be around long. I get what I love and what I can afford. other than that...I can do without. thank God I haven't bought one thing from MAC that I don't use on a regular basis.

Also, i get things that will last awhile. MSF's....will probably last me quite some time. heck, my foundation lasts a good 6 months.

NutMeg

I just don't look anymore. When I have the disposable income to buy makeup again, I'll start paying attention to collections, going to the stores, etc. Of course it's easier for me because I already have a giant collection to play with. One tip, decide how much you can spend on makeup, and take that with you to the store in cash. No other payment method.
greengrin.gif

blazeno.8

I curb my addiction by actually wearing it! I get too wrapped up in color theory and how to make what I have work together or get a different effect from it, that I kind of loose interest in new things.