Seven Months into my collection. (for my records)

beautylush

5/17/2010

Hey guys, I just want to put this on here so I can keep track of what I have (and will have eventually!)

It's not even an average person's size of MAC. I was introduced to this by my Mom for my first Homecoming this past fall. So since then .. this is it. I've bought everything except the quad, so I'm pretty proud
smiles.gif

An overview:
overview.jpg

Lips/Foundation:

lip_face.jpg

Eyeliners/Mascara:
liners_mascara.jpg

Eyeshadows:
eyecolor.jpg

Pigments/Paint Pot:
pigment_paintpot.jpg

Yeah.. that's it!

I also have a purple nail polish from the Liberty of London Collection, but it's buried with the rest of my nail polishes, and I don't feel like digging it out
smiles.gif

Yay to anyone just starting to collect!
smiles.gif

ktbeta

Great starter collection! I'd suggest getting some midtone lip colors to round it out. Looks like you've got a good red and some baby pinks already. Also, start building your brush collection now! Good brushes are expensive, but completely worth the price.

JustAddSparkles

You should be proud that you purchased all those items yourself. You're young, it's a nice starter collection, and even better that you earned it all. It's just the beginning darling
smiles.gif
Your collection reminds me of the beginning of my MAC obssession when I was about your age!