Sex and the city - The movie

xShoegal

Woooooooooah! I´m totally stunned, amazed, delighted ..... AW!
Today I watched Sex and the City - it was the best movie I´ve ever seen!
This movie was so... gosh... can´t find words!
Has anybody seen it too?

xShoegal

I´ve been to the advance showing and I´m so hyper now... just wanna tell u all the informations, but that would be unfair!
THE MOVIE IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif

coachkitten

Ohhh...I want you to spill everything that you know but of course it wouldn't be fair if you did. My sister and I are going to the 12:01 am showing on Thursday Night/Friday morning. I AM SO EXCITED! I hope the movie lives up to the hype in my mind.
smiles.gif

user79

Please don't post any spoilers in this thread!

Just to keep it interesting for those who haven't seen it.
smiles.gif

I'm seeing it on Friday.

ritchieramone

I haven't seen it yet, but my sister phoned me up last night just desperate to spill the beans about what happens. I needed to know so I just let her tell me everything. I'm still looking forward to seeing it though I'll probably wait until the intial overexcitement and hoards of women-wearing-cocktail/prom-dresses have been to see it!
winks.gif

glam8babe

i havent seen it but i asked my boyfriend if he'll take me to see it.. i was expecting a no but he said yes
greengrin.gif

i cant wait to see it!

xShoegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i havent seen it but i asked my boyfriend if he'll take me to see it.. i was expecting a no but he said yes
greengrin.gif

i cant wait to see it!

Never take a boy to sex and the city!
tong.gif

melliquor

I went to see it yesterday and it was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It lived up the hype. The writing was great and was soooo funny. It made me laugh and cry.

I was sad when it was over because I don't want the show or movie to end. I love SATC. It is my favourite show. I am going this weekend to watch it again. LOVED IT!!!!

Obreathemykiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I'm still looking forward to seeing it though I'll probably wait until the intial overexcitement and hoards of women-wearing-cocktail/prom-dresses have been to see it!
winks.gif

I'll be one of those women, sadly! I've never been into the show, in fact, it used to irritate me! My old roomie used to watch it on demand and it would drive me nuts...but my bestie called today and wanted to plan a lady's day out for the crew and I decided why not?!! The previews look alright...we'll see. So I guess we're gonna get a bit fancy, have drinks and dinner, and then go in our lame cocktail dresses. I've never dressed up for a movie so this should be interesting!

Girl about town

haha i had to say i made the effort to dress up lol, i even had my name necklace on!! I am OBSESSED WITH SEX AND THE CITY lol i have the complete series box set and have watched it from start to finish about 5 times, as well as watching it on tv, the film had a lot to live up to but it was fabulous!!!

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obreathemykiss
So I guess we're gonna get a bit fancy, have drinks and dinner, and then go in our lame cocktail dresses.

Ooh, it won't be lame at all. I'm just a bit jealous really as I don't have anyone to go with and to get dressed up! My husband flat out refused, my sister has already seen it and although she'd definitely go again, she's out of the country at the moment and my friend hates SATC. Waa!
winks.gif

Anyway, all the ladies who are heading off to see it soon, have fun and enjoy wearing your fancy frocks!

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Ooh, it won't be lame at all. I'm just a bit jealous really as I don't have anyone to go with and to get dressed up! My husband flat out refused, my sister has already seen it and although she'd definitely go again, she's out of the country at the moment and my friend hates SATC. Waa!
winks.gif

Anyway, all the ladies who are heading off to see it soon, have fun and enjoy wearing your fancy frocks!

Aw i would come if i lived a little closer!!! x

KittieSparkles

I was going to go catch it with my best friend. We had our outfits and everything planned but she caught a stomach virus that put her in the hospital. Since I have no one else to see it with I am taking my bf with me but no fancy dress or cocktails... **sigh**

Latest posts