sex problems..

as_cute_as_pie

ok so i have a new guy and we've only had sex twice, the 1st was my proper 1st time we've done other stuff before but never full sex and a bit of blood didnt think much about it but the 2nd time there was blood too :S
im not 100% sure what it is and was wondering if its still something to do with 'the 1st time' or something else?
i never have anything wrong with me so this is a bit worrying not to say embarrasing aswell
anything like this happened to u?
thanks x

Evey

it's normal. Don't worry. You're just bleeding because it's your "first time" and your hymen is tearing. Now, if you KEEP bleeding, then there's a problem. But your first few times it's going to hurt and/or you'll bleed.

Beauty Mark

Normal. Depending on how the first time went, you might not have fully had your hymen ripped. I bled the first two times before it didn't happen anymore

Shimmer

Perfectly normal.

Though since you're sexually active, it's probably a good idea to go see your gynecologist regularly, and be tested for STDs (better safe than sorry) and be on birth control.

Amymo

Yep, normal, you can relax, nothing to worry about unless it is/gets heavy. Agree with Shimmer, be safe, but also enjoy your new relationship!

as_cute_as_pie

phew i feel like a huge relief has just left my shoulders. had a quick glance on google and big words like cervical erosion, and polyps
oh.gif
th_confused_new.gif
kept popping up im like wtf but hopefully will be ok
smiles.gif