Sex tape creep

litlaur

So one of the radio stations I listen to gets an email from a listener. In his email, he brags about videotaping himself having sex with different women. Actually, he says he's done this with every woman he's ever slept with. Most of them are up for it, he says. The ones who aren't? He tapes it anyway. He said something like, "The dumb bitches don't even notice I'm setting up a camera." Some women found out and asked him to get rid of the tape, but of course he has copies...

He doesn't seem to see anything wrong with this, but he wanted his voice disguised and didn't want his real name used on the air. So if he's so proud of his sleazeball ways, why is he hiding?

I'm normally not one to scream for litigation, but if I was one of the women who said no and found out about this, I'd definitely sue him for all he's worth and then some.

prinzessin784

ew, that's messed up! I think that if I were in that situation I'd probably want to do something about it too. that's just wrong!

Willa

Its not the first time that I hear a story like that.
If I remember well, the last time it was on the news and the guy was accused.

Moron.

th_remoteImage-61.gif

On a more personnal touch
blush-anim-cl.gif
, I wanted to please my ex, and I said yes when he asked if we could tape each other one time.
When I left him, he obviously told me that he would put it on the internet. Lucky for me, it was a tape and not a numeric camera, so he didnt have the wires and didnt have internet at this time.

I had enought time to make him believe that I still loved him, went at his parents house on a sunday morning and got the tape AND the copy back and destroyed it. But, when I moved on last october 1st, I found the tape... so maybe I didnt destroyed both of the copies...

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Its not the first time that I hear a story like that.
If I remember well, the last time it was on the news and the guy was accused.

Moron.

th_remoteImage-61.gif

On a more personnal touch
blush-anim-cl.gif
, I wanted to please my ex, and I said yes when he asked if we could tape each other one time.
When I left him, he obviously told me that he would put it on the internet. Lucky for me, it was a tape and not a numeric camera, so he didnt have the wires and didnt have internet at this time.

I had enought time to make him believe that I still loved him, went at his parents house on a sunday morning and got the tape AND the copy back and destroyed it. But, when I moved on last october 1st, I found the tape... so maybe I didnt destroyed both of the copies...

I have been married for 13 years, and I will NEVER make any kind of tape/take racy pictures for this very reason. It's not that I don't trust my husband, but just to be on the safe side....

redambition

has anyone seen coupling? (british tv series) one of the characters is notorious for secretly filming his encouters with women. it all gets very messy...

i think it's a bit off. however, if the women consents then that's a different story. i certainly think doing it wthout the other person's permission is disgusting.

Beauty Mark

I imagine on some level he must know what he did was wrong, at least wrong enough to be served with a lawsuit.

I hope he didn't drug these women. I'm disturbed by the statement about them not being aware of the cameras.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
I have been married for 13 years, and I will NEVER make any kind of tape/take racy pictures for this very reason. It's not that I don't trust my husband, but just to be on the safe side....

At first, I didnt really wanted to do it...
But I loved him, and I was younger (20 years old, now 26).
Anyway, N E V E R - A G A I N

redambition : Im just watching this show right now, its fantastic (the whole story!)

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
At first, I didnt really wanted to do it...
But I loved him, and I was younger (20 years old, now 26).
Anyway, N E V E R - A G A I N

redambition : Im just watching this show right now, its fantastic (the whole story!)

Ahhh..the stupid things we do for love....live and learn, ladies....live and learn.