Sex & The City Movie trailer

dizzygoo82

I know!!!!!
smiles.gif
I saw that trailer and I got SO excited!

MAC_Whore

Thanks for the link! I am jazzed to see it. I used to watch that show religiously. DH loves it too, which is really funny if you knew what he did for a living. He is such a man of opposites.

Mandypaul

i am so exited for this movie and i have just heard that there will be a number 2 aswell so yay. I do hope it will be good i have high hopes for it but you never know how it will translate to the big screen, like the simpsons movie that just didnt work for me.

Mo6ius

OMG, can't wait till May. I loveeeee those wonderful women... especially Samantha lol <3

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe
Pfft, bring on 'The Dark Knight' already.

winks.gif

Ha, i agree, Dark Knight looks awesome!!!!

but, I'm still a big SATC fan!!! Can't wait!

LuckyGirl3513

i cannot wait!!! im dying to see what happens with carrie and big! and to see what charlottes baby looks like! i have the series box set and i've probably seen every episode like 4 times at least

Susanne

I am really excited about the movie now!! It will come to cinemas here on May 29th. I will love the movie!

On May 28th I have to deliver my second and last diploma thesis - so I can enjoy the movie with my girls one day later and celebrate I have finished the work.
yahoo.gif
How great is this? And the three part collection will be released as well! Can't wait
winks.gif

couturesista

I thought it was being released on May 30th? I'm extra excited, I took the day off from work so I can have an entire Diva's Day. My friends and I are going to the Spa, Lunch, the MOvie and then Happy Hour, Cosmos all around!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I thought it was being released on May 30th? I'm extra excited, I took the day off from work so I can have an entire Diva's Day. My friends and I are going to the Spa, Lunch, the MOvie and then Happy Hour, Cosmos all around!

Oh, I am German and movies always come out on Thursdays here
smiles.gif

thewickedstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista

What a great idea! It comes out near my bday and my friends were asking what we were doing this year. That sounds perfect!