Sexy Neutrals

bellaxo812

Here's a quick look I did today.Didn't have much time to get ready but I still wanted to look pretty lol. Thanks for looking!

ManillaPaper6.jpg

Products Used:

Face:
MAC Face & Body C4
MAC Blot Powder Medium Dark
MAC Stereo Rose MSF
MAC Refined MSF
NARS Deep Throat
NARS Irresistiblement Bronzer

Eyes:
UDPP Primer Potion
MAC Manilla Paper
MAC Expensive Pink
MAC Bronze
MAC Twinks
MAC Tissuweight
MAC Blanc Type
MAC Carbon (eyeliner)
MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating on waterline
Ardell Demi Pixies

Lips:
MAC I Like It Like That
MAC Ever So Rich Cremesheen Lipglass

ManillaPaper10.jpg

ManillaPaper3.jpg

ZoZo

I just bought that lipstick and can't wait to try it.
You look so beautiful!

Bonitinha

Love this! Would you mind breaking down the color placement if you get a minute? Your blending is amazing!
smiles.gif

bellaxo812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzajuju
Beautiful! You really need a blog for your FOTD's!

Thanks! I have been thinking about it, but I just don't think I'd be that interesting lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha
Love this! Would you mind breaking down the color placement if you get a minute? Your blending is amazing!
smiles.gif

Sure...Manilla Paper on inner half of lid, Expensive Pink on outer half of lid, Bronze on crease working my way up to the brow bone, Twinks on crease to give it some more depth, Blanc Type as highlight and then a little Tissueweight on top so that it has some shimmer, but not too much. HTH!

Thanks for the blending comment...that's what always takes me the longest bc I'm a stickler when it comes to that, and it's nice when someone notices
smiles.gif
I try lol

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments!

Bonitinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaxo812
Thanks! I have been thinking about it, but I just don't think I'd be that interesting lol

Sure...Manilla Paper on inner half of lid, Expensive Pink on outer half of lid, Bronze on crease working my way up to the brow bone, Twinks on crease to give it some more depth, Blanc Type as highlight and then a little Tissueweight on top so that it has some shimmer, but not too much. HTH!

Thanks for the blending comment...that's what always takes me the longest bc I'm a stickler when it comes to that, and it's nice when someone notices
smiles.gif
I try lol

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments!

Thanks for letting me know about the placement. I am going to try out this look. If you start a blog -- you will have lots of followers
smiles.gif

bellaxo812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha
Thanks for letting me know about the placement. I am going to try out this look. If you start a blog -- you will have lots of followers
smiles.gif

Aww thank you! You really got me thinking now
smiles.gif

vividtouch

yay! you look so pretty! i like your make up everything goes well and it really does enhance your natural beauty. how i wish i can also be as good as you in applying make up for myself...i guess i still have lots of things to know. can i have a tutorial with you? lol!

Latest posts