• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Sexy smokey black&purple eye- now the TUTORIAL!

Esperansa_b

So... after I posted this FOTD, I decided to do a tutorial after I'll buy a new camera. But today my dead camera seems like working again, and I started to do the tut! but after one shot, it died again. So I decided do the tut anyway, with my cell phone camera which gives horrible pics, but at least works...

So here it comes... SEXY SMOKEY BLACK&PURPLE TUTORIAL !

The tutorial you're going to see is for this look:

[Clickble thumbnail]

Enjoy!

What you gonna need to create this look:

Click on the picture to enlarge.

STEP 1

Base: Use a bright cream eye shadow in natural golden colour on the entire lid, till the brows. I used Paint Pot in Rubenesque. Use blacktrack fluidline as a base on the lid, till the crease. Should look like that: (looks bad, but it's ok. It doesn't suppose to be straight at this step).

1.jpg

STEP 2

With a large eyeshadow brush, put Sketch e/s on the lid where you already have the fluidline. With MAC 224 brush, take more sketch and put it on the limits of the Fluidline and the Sketch. You'll have it more smokey now:

90fe6554.jpg

6f2ed681.jpg

STEP 3

With MAC 224, add a little bit Expensive Pink e/s, at the limits, to soften it a bit, and to give it more golden shimmering effect. It improves the look a lot.
Sorry you can't really see it in those pics. I'm promise my next tut will include so much better pics.

2c607b87.jpg

bcea4659.jpg

STEP 4

With a very small eyeshadow brush, add Sketch at the bottom lash line, a 1/3 of the lash line. Blend it so it will look a little blurry, and match our look. Also connect it to the Sketch in the upper lid.

a8b75b59.jpg

STEP 5

Line your water line with a blacktrack fluidline or a black eye chole- what ever you prefer. I prefer the fluidline because it's long-lasting.

67c83504.jpg

STEP 6

With a large eyeshadow brush, add a little bit of Nylon as a highlight: on the brow bone, and the inner corner.

89ad0fed.jpg

STEP 7

Put some black, long dramatic false lashes on. Prefer a dramatic, but still a bit natural lashes, because the whole look is dramatic anyway.

e043c203.jpg

b0085ef6.jpg

And your eyes are done! Here some more old (but better) pics of the final look. Hope you guys enjoyed it and that it was clear and easy to follow.
CC is always welcome. Let me know what you think! Love ya
smiles.gif

[Clickble thumbnail]

hunnybun

Re: Sexy smokey black&purple- now the TUTORIAL!

thanks so much for the tutorial. the cell phone pics are clear enough to be really helpful!

instead of the blacktrack fluidline, do you think that blackground paint pot would work as the base for this look?

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
thanks so much for the tutorial. the cell phone pics are clear enough to be really helpful!

instead of the blacktrack fluidline, do you think that blackground paint pot would work as the base for this look?

Yeah, I guess it would be good, but is it a little transparent like the Rubenesque? (I don't have the Background PP, so I can't be sure) cause if it is, you should try it before to know if it works out. If not, try to add some black e/s on the background.

Happy it's helpful for you!
smiles.gif

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassychix
ur brows r fantastic !
smiles.gif

Thanks babe!

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless
this is great thanks!!!

You welcome!

tiramisu

Oh, I love this look--HOT!! I am glad I came across it.. thanks for sharing.