Sh scars

MichaelaLou

I have some very noticeable scars from self harm on my arms. Ive tried bio oil but it doesnt seem to work. The only thing that helps is sunbeds, but im adamant i wont be using them anymore.
They dont actually bother me, its just im a psychiatric student nurse, so it could be triggering for patients i work with.

Anything from bodyshop that might work? Id ask but i feel embarrassed.

MichaelaLou

Only raised/dark when its cold. Theyre years old now, and the superficial ones are white lines and the deep ones look like a flat worm, pinkish.

Thanks for the link

Nzsallyb

i have a few, and ive been using rosehip oil on it and that seems to work. or your could go to your chemist because there is stronger stuff out there that helps to fade scarring

AlexisSimoneNYZ

I had a cut-like split on the edge of my nostril that would not heal with numerous other products for over 9 months. I tried hydrocortione cream which usually works well on blemishes; I tried other agressive lotions, including ones with alpha-hydroxy. None of these worked. When I discovered Dr Max Powers SCAR SERUM, it worked within a couple of weeks, completely healed the split back to totally normal. You need to be patient for whatever number of days that the skin still has a peel-able layer. Eventually it will completely smooth out. My experience reflects what "The Lil Scar that Could" says, that it works for healing and preventing a scar more so than getting rid of an existing scar. I believe it can work to improve existing scars, if not remove them, especially if one if persistant. This serum goes a LONG way on small cuts or blemishes that can create a scar if left untreated.

jacobwd02y

I was having scars on my legs too and it got vanish as I was using home remedy. Take some olive oil and a few drops of essential oil mix it. You can use lavender or anything that suits you. As long do a deep massage with the mixer 2 -3 times a day. It will help to break down scar tissue.

Latest posts