Shades of blue-green FOTD

moonrevel

Hello ladies and gents! I haven't posted a look in a while, so I thought I'd go for it today! I couldn't get the best pictures, but I hope you get the idea. Comments and suggestions always welcome.

Eye close-up...hellooooooooo who needs to work on her brows? This girl! It's weird, but the eye makeup doesn't look this crappily blended in person....but the brows really do look that bad.
smiles.gif

teal1.jpg

Trying (and failing) to look seductive and sexy:
teal2.jpg

Another random angle:
teal3.jpg

Used (all MAC unless otherwise noted):
Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish primer
Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in Moderately Fair
Clinique Superbalanced Makeup in Breeze with #190 Brush
Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in Stay Buff
Pink Swoon Blush
Set with Fix+

Eyes:
Untitled Paint (all over), Shimmermint (crease) and Sea Me Shadesticks (lid) as bases (I am a base FIEND)
Deep Blue Green Pigment on lid with brush #239
Zonk Bleu! e/s in crease with brush #222
Teal Pigment defined in crease with brush #219
Crystal Avalanche e/s on brow with brush #275
Shade f/l upper liner with brush # 311
Peacocky Glitterliner over Shade
So There Jade Power Point as lower liner, with Zonk Bleu!, Teal, and Deep Blue Green over it
Bourjois Pump up the Volume mascara in black with gloss top coat on lash tips
Carbon e/s on icky brows

Lips:
Pink Poodle Lipglass

user3

I think it looks great! It's blended just fine to me but I know what you mean. That dang flash can really change the look!

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I think it looks great! It's blended just fine to me but I know what you mean. That dang flash can really change the look!

I know! I've even been putting a tissue over the flash to try to tone it down, but somehow the camera keeps seeking out those borders between the colors and emphasizing them.

Thanks.
smiles.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
I know! I've even been putting a tissue over the flash to try to tone it down, but somehow the camera keeps seeking out those borders between the colors and emphasizing them.

Thanks.
smiles.gif

I do the same. Dang flash!

Either way I think you look great!

Jude

That is very pretty. The only thing that I would suggest though, is that you bring the outer corners in, the color goes out just a little to far. (hugs)

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude
That is very pretty. The only thing that I would suggest though, is that you bring the outer corners in, the color goes out just a little to far. (hugs)

Thank you! Hehe, what's funny is that I know I do that and I shouldn't, but I can't stop myself when I use Shadesticks! I'm like a little kid with crayons. I just don't know what comes over me.
smiles.gif

Thanks to everyone else!

Latest posts