ShadowPots compared to MAC Shadesticks/Paints??

CandaceM

How do the Stila Shadow Pots compare to MAC Shadesticks or Paints? Many on MUA said the Stila is better. Do you agree??

chickadee

I actually like the Shadow Pots better just because the texture is light and for me they were easier to apply. The wear is probably about the same. I don't like stick form and the Paint tubes annoyed me!

AppleDiva

How do you apply ShadowPots i.e. finger, brush?
hmm.gif

clamster

The dry out in the container if you don't close them tightly but the colors they have are so pretty! I use my finer with just a little product if I use too much then it creases

jenii

I only have one, but I really like it. I got it for free back when there was still a Stila counter, because the girl felt bad that we had to wait like 10 minutes to get helped. We didn't complain, she just felt bad.

Anyway, I love the texture. Not as dry as paints. I'd still wear a base under ANY cream e/s, though.

paopao

I prefer Shadow Pots, too, and for the same reasons as you
greengrin.gif
They're esier to use than Paints, and I prefer how the colour looks and stays.

lethaldesign

I bought a couple of the Shadow Pots recently through the online warehouse sale. Couldn't beat the price at $10 a pop. I loooove the texture of these! I bought the shade Lily, since MAC doesn't make a decent light purple base as well as Moon, which is a vibrant white silver. They are almost like a whipped mousse texture that glides on so smooth. You only need a tiny bit & I didn't have any creasing problems.