Shadows That Fit In Mac Palletes

badkittekitte

Hey there..i really hope that this thread doesn't already exist but I was hoping that we could start a running list of shadows from different cosmetic company that will fit into a mac palette. again...if this is a dupe thread please delete it and i'm so sorry...but if not i imagine this would help!

CoConutNwuT

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkittekitte
Hey there..i really hope that this thread doesn't already exist but I was hoping that we could start a running list of shadows from different cosmetic company that will fit into a mac palette. again...if this is a dupe thread please delete it and i'm so sorry...but if not i imagine this would help!

i know milani eyeshadows fit and urban decay and jane ummm i think smashbox ones sould fit too but im not sure how to depot those? so if anyone could help me with some advice for that one and maybe lorac it would be fabulous!! hth!!!!!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

CoConutNwuT

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkittekitte
ohhh and i forgot to add that...links or pictures of how to depot! thanks so much!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
i know they have some videos on you tube if u search depot mac or milani and jane and urban decay (hth) but i have looked for how to depot the smashbox or lorac and had no luck
th_confused_new.gif

stickles

The Body Shop's shadows also fit and they're easy to depot since there's a hole in the back. Same goes with Singaporean brand i Nuovi.

Xqueeze_me

Sourced from MUT.

Credit goes to Tinydancer!

Quote:
MAC Eyeshadow Palette

The following eyeshadows will fit perfectly

Mac Small Eyeshadows

Red Earth Eyeshadows

Urban Decay Eyeshadows

Trade Secret Eyeshadows

Studio Makeup/ Studio, Gear

MMU Shadow Petites

Milani

La Femme "Ultra Pearl" Eyeshadow

Elizabeth Arden Eye Shadow Refill

Face Stockholm Pearl Eyeshadow

Bonne Bell Powder Pack Eye Shadow Pans

Origins Eyeshadow

Jordana Eyeshadow

Revlon Streetwear Cream Eyeshadow

Paula's Select Soft Matte Eyeshadow

Jane Eyezing Eyeshadow

Clinique Touch Base Cream Eyeshadow

Bath & Body Works Eyeshadow

Prescriptives Pick Two Eyeshadow

redambition

inglot shadows (the ones that fit the freedom 5 palette) will fit a MAC palette - just add a magnet
smiles.gif

i think that the small make up store shadows might fit - i have yet to test this theory though.

Latest posts