Shadows to go with Peacocked Pencil

Smiley Face

Hi everyone, I was just wondering what eye shadows everyone uses with their Peacocked Softsparkle Pencil? Can anyone recommend me any teal or deeper green colours I can pair with it? I'm NC43 for reference.

Thanks
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

if you're willing to spend some money, go for parrot, blue absinthe, de menthe. all are in the bluish green category and look lovely with peacocked.

some good permanent colors are teal pigment, steel blue pigment (pro), jewel blue eyeshadow, electric eel eyeshadow, dark teal eyeshadow (pro)...basically anything in the blue/turqoise family, blended well with a neutral looking highlight color, and peacocked. also, try going the opposite direction, and do a contrastic, neutralish eye (think mulch or soba) and then use peacocked as a fash of color. oh, and the blue from the sweetie cake quad, over sea me shadestick to make the color pop, with peacocked is also lovely..

BlahWah

I've used it w/ Steamy e/s, Aquadisiac e/s, Shimmermint s/s, the Sweetie Cake piggies, Violet pigment, Budding Beauty e/s w/ Vex e/s overtop...I love Peacocked, does just enough to make my eyes stand out. There's more but I'm tired & not feeling well, I'll let you know if there are other combos...oh, maybe w/ Spring Up somehow..??? =P

mspixieears

Might also want to try some Shu Uemura e/s - ME blue 638 & P turquoise 555. That's what I plan to try with my Peacocked e/p
smiles.gif

Smiley Face

Thanks for your suggestions
smiles.gif

I will definitely check out those shadows and maybe see if I can get my hands on some pigment samples.

mspixieears, unfortunately we don't get Shu here. I just had a look on the website and those shades look gorgeous though.
ssad.gif

Keep em coming

mspixieears

I know we don't hon
ssad.gif
I got mine CPed from a lovely girl in Malaysia a while back. I didn't pay any attention to Shu when Mecca Cosmetica stocked it! A few years ago now...

But yeah, when I passed through Hong Kong, and went to the Philippines, you can bet I stocked up on them, the nagging I had to endure from my mum, she thought I was nuts for getting so many!

What about MAC teal pigment or something? Or Blue Absinthe?