Share your SECRETS! How do you....(PERSONAL)

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaaliyahfan03
my man dont make noises
th_remoteImage-61.gif

either i kiss/lick his neck, his ear, get naked in front of him, or the main thing that men love
jerkit.gif

lmao.gif

haha doesn't it make you a little mad that he doesn't make noise? I used to wonder why he never made too much noise either but...after finding his little spots and spending some time on them...he squealed! (just kidding) Its not even so much the noises he makes, but its the faces. Looking up and seeing him with his mouth wide open and his eyes rolled into the back of his head is HILARIOUS.
rofl.gif

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
haha doesn't it make you a little mad that he doesn't make noise? I used to wonder why he never made too much noise either but...after finding his little spots and spending some time on them...he squealed! (just kidding) Its not even so much the noises he makes, but its the faces. Looking up and seeing him with his mouth wide open and his eyes rolled into the back of his head is HILARIOUS.
rofl.gif

haha i love seeing my bf do that it looks like hes about to pass out or something like that. makes me feel like a man
smiles.gif

anaaliyahfan03

yea..his mouth open and he jumps..so thats good enough for me...another trick i use is if i dont feel like going down on him, i
jerkit.gif
with lotion
graucho.gif
oh yes that works just as well as the mouth...like lubrication..and it leaves the ding-a-ling smelling lovely
lol.gif

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaaliyahfan03
yea..his mouth open and he jumps..so thats good enough for me...another trick i use is if i dont feel like going down on him, i
jerkit.gif
with lotion
graucho.gif
oh yes that works just as well as the mouth...like lubrication..and it leaves the ding-a-ling smelling lovely
lol.gif

HAHA DING-A-LING nice one

SingFrAbsoltion

I use my special techniques! haha always does make him moan like a girl lol one time in between the moans he said that I was the best he ever had so I guess it works heh and he's really not the type to lie so I was really flattered =]

kimmy

i've never had a guy scream like a lady, i've always gotten twitchers. they make me laugh...it's sad because one time i actually laughed during sex. i felt really bad about that for a few minutes haha.

pretty much...every guy i've ever done anything with (don't get me wrong, it hasn't been all that many hahaha i make it sound like i've had 800 guys in my day) has been a big fan of the tongue. the longest its ever taken me to finish a dude (like finish him to where he's about to pass out) with the tongue is 8 minutes. pretty sweet when i'm too tired to go for the real deal.

Miss Pumpkin

Foot tickles, pubic hair tickles and looking straight into his eyes during oral hehe (works even better with some test-tickles haha)
graucho.gif

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
Foot tickles, pubic hair tickles and looking straight into his eyes during oral hehe (works even better with some test-tickles haha)
graucho.gif

LMAO good one haha they sure do work though.

amourbliss

for my dh it's all in the nipples...tongue + nipples = massive groans...he loves it and he's not a fan of me being in his back door area but one night he was bending over picking something up about to get in the shower lol and reached down and grabbed his balls...little did he know I was inching back to touch his p-spot and he liked it.moans and all, but he said it was too close to his asshole and that was weird

PBunnieP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Exactly. LoL I told my boyfriend about it, and I wanted to try it someday because I think it would make him feel good. I wasn't pressuring him, and he pretty much said no. But then he said maybe someday I can do it. He never says anything about being gay, I think he is just uncomfortable with the idea..and he wants to make sure he is EXTREMELY clean before I do it, lol.

Its funny...he has no problem being "the prober", but when the tables are turned...lol
graucho.gif

OMG! Same here! He actually asked me what i thought about it and when i said: "sure". He cringed.