Sharing is Caring!!! Style Warrior, Random MAC and NARS!!!

misha5150

Ok, I am sooooo late sharing my Style Warriors haul since I had misplaced my camera's battery charger but I've found it and uploaded the pics of not only that haul but my most current hauls and a special delivery!! Enjoy!
winkiss.gif

P6031015.jpg

On A Mission Blush, Brave New Bronze l/s, Purple Rite l/s......the rest of the names are below.

P6031016.jpg

I got the last bottle of Fix+ Rose from my MAC counter...well the SA said it was the last bottle!! LOL

P6031041.jpg

Soft Force

P6031025.jpg

Bright Future

P6031026.jpg

Vibrant Grape

P6031027.jpg

Gold Rebel and Fierce and Fabulous

P6031028.jpg

NARS Torrid (crappy picture but the color is sooo pretty!! LOVE THIS!)

P6031031.jpg

Bronzescape and Beig-ing Shadestick (I just had to go back to the MAC counter a week later and get Bronzescape it's THAT beautiful!!)

P6121059.jpg

Bronzescape = LOVE!

P6121057.jpg

P6121058.jpg

Todays haul is the Style Warrior Medium Makeup Bag in Zebra print!!

P6121051.jpg

Style Warrior bag and Hello Kitty bag both medium sizes...the HK bag is slightly longer in length and shorter in width.

P6121052.jpg

AND the Special Delivery!!! Lollipop Loving!!! Look at that DuoChrome!!

P6121061.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!
mac_addict.gif

Retropinuplady

I'm so jealous, im still waiting for my pay at the end of the month to get mine, is the vibrant grape as gorgeous as it looks?, whats your fave? x

misha5150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropinuplady
I'm so jealous, im still waiting for my pay at the end of the month to get mine, is the vibrant grape as gorgeous as it looks?, whats your fave? x

Vibrant Grape is such a pretty color, I know you'll love it!!
thmbup.gif
I like it by itself but to make the color really pop I use beig-ing or a purple pencil as a base. I love them all so choosing a favorite is pretty hard for me but BNB and Gold Rebel makes a great nude lip on me and Bronzescape is a sparkly gold bronze that is GORGEOUS!! I cant wait til the the F&FS next week cuz I'm going to get Impassioned and a whole bunch of other stuff!!

misha5150

Thank you guys!! You are all sooo sweet!!
specktra_rocks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryS7al
Enjoy! Love the SW bag in zebra print !!

I've been looking for a cute makeup bag to go in my purse since I store all of my lipstuff in my HK bag and the zebra print was just too cute to pass up! The SA at MAC said the zebra bag was selling fast so if you guys want it, go get it now!!!
choochoo.gif

SalescoopSarah

Those are some great one! I think the warrior collection is so fun and perfect for the summer. I'm in love with their pinkish purple tones in both lip colors and the eye colors. I've never tried the fix and rose, what is that used for? I'm curious to know since it was a last bottle, must be really popular! Thanks for sharing!

misha5150

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
WOW! Awesome haul! You will fall in love with Lollipop Loving! It's just so pretty!!

Thank you! I LOVE Lollipop Loving!! The duochrome is freakin awesome! I'm soooo glad I got this before it was discontinued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalescoopSarah
I've never tried the fix and rose, what is that used for? I'm curious to know since it was a last bottle, must be really popular! Thanks for sharing!

Fix+ has a lot of uses! I use it for adding an extra oomph to my face moisturizer (after washing my face, I spritz some on and then apply lotion), after I put on Studio Fix to take away the powder look, and to foil loose eyeshadows. Some people like to keep it in the refrigerator during the summer months for a cool and refreshing feel when its used on the face. I'm sure there are other uses but that's the main ones that I know of. HTH!!!
yes.gif

Retropinuplady

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha5150
Vibrant Grape is such a pretty color, I know you'll love it!!
thmbup.gif
I like it by itself but to make the color really pop I use beig-ing or a purple pencil as a base. I love them all so choosing a favorite is pretty hard for me but BNB and Gold Rebel makes a great nude lip on me and Bronzescape is a sparkly gold bronze that is GORGEOUS!! I cant wait til the the F&FS next week cuz I'm going to get Impassioned and a whole bunch of other stuff!!

I now have vibrant grape and bright future thanx to my other half, you were right vibrant grape is gorgeous and I love an Bright future I cant get enough of either and especially together they look amazing. I still want impassioned as I swatched it and its soooo nice, Im also thinking of getting purple rite. whats it like?
I live in the uk i dont think we get f&f sale over here
ssad.gif
x