Sharkskin Shadestick on Canadian site

jenixxx

Just saw the Sharkskin shadestick for sale on the Canadian site..
It's sold out!
Wonder how long it's been available for, I didn't see it just last week... ?

Who is grabbing this?
I might or might not, already have Blackground paint pot, that is probably good enough or better.

erine1881

we actually got it back instock at my counter here in the US, along with taupographic. both have been re-introduced into the line, but for how long is unknown.
th_dunno.gif

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenixxx
It's sold out!

Who is grabbing this?
I might or might not, already have Blackground paint pot, that is probably good enough or better.

its already sold out lol ...

KittehKat

Wonder if it was a mistake? Searching also pulled up the "Sorry. Your requested shade is no longer available as part of the current MAC collections" message. It's actually still avail. on MAC UK (M·A·C Cosmetics | Search Results) so perhaps you could get a UK gal to CP it if you want it
smiles.gif

II3rinII

we got it in stock as well. i opened the box and was like "hey!! what are youuuu doing here??". so for now its back but who knows when it may dissapear again, so get it while ya can!

jenixxx

Cool.

Seeing as how I mentioned I do have Blackground pp is it worth it getting this shadestick?
I know a lot of people are not fans of the shadesticks.. I like them though, I find them very quick and easy for those run out the door days.

So maybe I will grab it.
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

It's also available on the regular MAC website as well. I was thinking about getting Sharkskin shadestick for sometime but I've never got around to purchase that shade. Maybe I'll get it.

abbyquack

I bought Sharkskin from the U.S. site sometime in the spring, and it has been on there ever since. I am guessing due to its popularity and the way it fits in with all the other neutral shadesticks that it's probably perm again. Now if only they'd bring back all the bright, fun colors
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Yeah I looked on the Pro Site and it is not listed as a LE nor does it have a triangle symbol by it

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
I bought Sharkskin from the U.S. site sometime in the spring, and it has been on there ever since. I am guessing due to its popularity and the way it fits in with all the other neutral shadesticks that it's probably perm again. Now if only they'd bring back all the bright, fun colors
smiles.gif

^Yeah! They need to bring back all of the bright shadesticks. Last year, I almost purchased Lucky Jade s/s but it was too late and it disappeared off of the website. Let's just hope that MAC will do a shadestick collection again sometime soon.

plasticLVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenixxx
It's sold out!

Who is grabbing this?

I would say the paint pot is better. I have silver bleu shadestick and I hate it. It's to glittery chunky for me. oh, and.......it....CREASES on me!!!!
thmbdn.gif