Sharpeners for large Benefit pencils?!

pinguina

Which sharpener do you guys use for your big Benefit pencils? I have the MAC dual ended sharpener, and Eye Bright is to big for it, and also not really the right shape to fit.

I thought maybe Benefit would make a sharpener, but I went to Sephora today and I guess not.
th_dunno.gif
I would really appreciate some recommendations!

Thanks!

Junkie

I use a QUO pencil sharpener. It fits the NYX jumbo pencils - but its in Canada only at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinguina
Thanks guys! And the Quo sharpener is actually perfect, I'm in Canada too!
smiles.gif

Awesome! They have the new antibacterial ones now too!

pinguina

Thanks so much everyone! I ended up going to Murale the other day and found the Benefit dual sharpener, which is amazing!!! I can finally use some of my pencils again!

thmbup.gif

starlaj

I adore Tigi Bed head sharpener it comes with a smaller and larger choice, and wont break the bank.
xx

pinguina

No, I haven't tried the Nyx one. I have the MAC dual-ended sharpener, and now the Benefit dual sharpener. Between the 2 I find the Benefit one to be much better! It sharpens pencils in a really smooth way so that you don't waste as much product and actually get a nice pointy tip. The MAC one makes the tips really ragged I find, and you end up wasting a bunch of product because you have to keep sharpening the pencil to try and get a point.
I love the Benefit sharpener, and it was not particularly expensive. I believe it was between 6 and 8 dollars CDN, while the MAC one was 8 dollars.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone!
yes.gif