Shattered hair....help ..please...

Shawna

How is your diet? Sometimes what you eat really affects your hair. Maybe you need a nutritional supplement?

teamo7

my hair was like that too...
i used infusium leave in conditioner for a while without doing anything to my hair while it was wet.. it's pretty much back to normal, are u getting your regular cuts?
your hair is never going to be healthy unless you get rid of the split ends..
garnier fructice leave in conditioners are really good too!!!
smiles.gif
get a hair stylist toget rid of most of your split ends and keep using the leave in conditioners.

angeldust

you should get a regular trim every 6-8 weeks, if you don't get rid of your split ends then you will always have them and they will continue to split. also, maybe you should look into changing your product since you don't use heat on your hair, your product probably isn't penetrating your hair so your shampoos and conditioners then become defunct.

Dreamergirl3

coconut oil is great for penetrating the hair, but it doesnt do much for the cuticle/outside layer of the hair so you'll still need a good conditioner. Also, try washing a little less often if you can.

Beauty Mark

Hot oil works well for my hair. If you color your hair, that is very drying. Also, try to hold back on heat treatments and any rough brushing.

I use the most natural stuff for my hair. I think the chemicals may be drying your hair a lot. Check out a health food store for some ideas.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
Aussie brand 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner is really nice. And super cheap too!

I AGREE this stuff is awesome i have use all kinds of salon stuff nothing even compairs but you should get your ends trim regular if your trying to grow it out trim at least every two-three months you could do a protein treatment like 1 or 2 times a month but no more than that cause that could dry it more if done too much my fav is joico k pac protien treatment is will help with any breakage from splitting but yea if you dont trim regularly your hair will split all the way to the roots makeing it frizzy and if you decide to try the aussie 3 minute miracle make sure you get the one that say's deep the regular one sucks

d_flawless

i would look into a professional deep conditioning or hot oil treatment. hemp seed oil is supposedly amazing and it also with increase growth...

Latest posts