She looks like a teenage anthem...

uh_oh_disco

Everclear! Some crazier stuff further down the post.

c4fd41e5.jpg

EYES - TFSI, Yaby white, Mad Minerals 'Ruby Sunset', mascara

FACE - Kryolan/ Revlon photoready foundation, Rimmel powder, Rimmel 'Stay Matte' concealer, Ben Nye pink blush

LIPS - MUA shade 11

71d28c54.jpg

57e2d618.jpg

EYES - TFSI, MAC 'Kitchmas', Kyolan 'Frambrosia', Fyrinnae 'Magenta Gauntlets', Too Faced 'Cream', MAC 'Deep Plum', Yaby turquoise, UD 'Electric' eyeliner, Kryolan mascara.

FACE - *As above*

LIPS - Possibly MAC 'Blankety'

8d77c5d9.jpg

4130f0fb.jpg

EYES - TFSI, Yaby yellow, yaby black, yaby white, Kryolan black, natural collection black pencil eyeliner, random falsies.

FACE - *As above*

LIPS - Clinique 'Vintage Red' lipstick

e71d3007.jpg

(For a contest haha)

Kryolan red, yellow, orange, black and white aqua colours, Ben Nye red, yaby black, Clinique 'Vintage Red' lipstick, horns.

e34d436c.jpg

71f2e74f.jpg

EYES/ FACE COLOUR - Yaby silver, yaby black, yaby white, Fyrinnae 'Lights of Quebec City', a bright blue Lime Crime colour, MAC 'Clear Sky Blue' pigment (FAVOURITE MAC PIGMENT!)

BASE - Avon lights primer, Revlon Photoready/ Kryolan foundation, copious amounts of Kryolan translucent powder.

LIPS - Concealer/ MAC 'Clear Sky Blue' pigment

CC, ideas etc welcome. Tutorials on my youtube/ posts on my blogspot if you know them. You can't link in this forum
smiles.gif

queen_kitty

The last one is so incredible!! I love the white, aqua, silver, and black color scheme, and the dots you did on your temples and lips really bring it together. The big black wing you did is really fun as well. I am just so in love with this look! I really want clear sky blue pigment now...The other ones are really nice as well, the second look has a great color combo and I love how you added the aqua color on your waterline. Great demon make-up too!

Curly1908

I really love the very last one. I wish it was socially acceptable for me to wear that look to work because I'd totally copy it! You're extremely talented!

Soul Unique

Though I am amazed by all of your awesome looks, the last pic is most definitely my favourite, thanks for sharing.