She Shines in store!!

feebee

Went to my mac store to get Lure today and they also had the new She Shines pigments!!
I got Dazzleray and the pinky one (cant remember the name and ive left them in the car).... might go back for some more later!
I'm in Ireland by the way!

Parishoon

WHolly Molley!
wow, so you're gonna do swatches for us, right
graucho.gif

purty please
th_worship.gif

& congrats on getting it early

feebee

I know i couldnt believe it!!
I can do some swatches tonight when i get home from work.... hmm i wonder if it was a mistake and they just put the whole lot out today lol!

feebee

Ok just been out to the car for a peek!

Shimmertime is lovely, a really pale shimmery pink.

Dazzleray is a nice light shimmery peach, think it will be nice as a wash colour.

Really liked Night Light too so may get that later.

Wasnt impressed with Sunpepper, it was a blah colour as was Sunny Daze.

Golders Green was fab, but i know ill never wear it so i passed on it!

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebee
I know i couldnt believe it!!
I can do some swatches tonight when i get home from work.... hmm i wonder if it was a mistake and they just put the whole lot out today lol!

their mistake is your gain! i'm surprised you can work right now & that you had the willpower to leave them in the car. I'd put them in my desk drawer & open it to ooh & aaah at them. (but i'm wierd w/ new things, I like to gawk)

sunny daze struck me as the lazy bastard child of goldenaire & lily white...or a number of the recent neutral wanna be peachy colours

feebee

Lol i only left them in the car cos my co-worker would kill me if she saw me buying more make up!!
That said i am fretting about the rest of them, and wondering if i should get more at lunch or hang on till home time... agh.

Hmm Sunny Daze wasnt peachy at all... it was a weird silver/taupe colour. And Sunpepper was strange too... i was disappointed cos i thought id like that one!

I also got some lure stuff, the eyeshadows are so pretty.

feebee

Do you mean where am i in Ireland or which MAC counter?! Sorry im still all flustered after the excitement of finding the pigments lol!

Im in Dublin.

Are you in Ireland too?

amy_forster

OMG! I thought it was just my store who'd gone a bit mad and put the she shines out (I visited the nottingham store by the way!)! I shouldn't really have indulged but I had too! I got night light, golders green and azreal blue! They are sooo lush!

I bought soo much of the lure collection too! Its so cute and I love the green packaging! They think they'll sell out by this weekend, especially now I've been in!!!

feebee

Throwaway style if you've any questions just ask i'd be glad to help! The weather has improved considerably today... but i wouldnt bank on it lasting lol!

woo amy cant believe we're getting something ahead of time, normally we're weeks behind!
Hmm think ill have to have another look at golders green now that you've mentioned it!

Isnt the lure stuff gorgeous.. i got Aquavert, Sea Myth and Mancatcher e/s and Maidenchant blushcreme... i love them!

glittergoddess27

Aggh I will be running over there at lunch! Agghhh If they have She shines in too I will have to go armed with my credit card as well as the cash I budgeted.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleyBlossoms
She-shines appears to be on the UK website (just placed an order for some stuff) yet not on the US, has it launched in the UK ahead of schedule?

http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templa...ORY_ID=CAT4805

I have Golders Green and it is gorgeous got it in Harvey Nics in Edinburgh Scotland, just ordered Sunnydaze (the others I want to see in the flesh before i order)

S4022946.jpg

GoldersGreen.jpg

Oh, now I know I need this one! It is gorgeous!

rainbow

golders green is indeed very lovely!! cant wait to get hold of them... by the way, is [Sunpepper] anywhere close to [Blue Brown]?