She Shines June 2006 (new pigments)

Sprout

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponine
i know everyone's been dying to hear about the new pigments, so when i saw the update book at my counter this morning i copied down the information. there'll be 7 new ones and 2 repromotes. i'm pretty sure the collection is called she shines? i can edit this post with more info once i go to update on thursday, i just wrote down the color names and descriptions today.
smiles.gif

shimmertime: soft baby pink
dazzle ray: sunny golden peach
golder's green: sea-green with gold
azreal blue: soft blue with silver
night light: smokey olive with gold
sunny daze: apricot-taupe with silver
sunpepper: rosy taupe with silver
the repromotes are frost and rose. these are launching mid-june at mac stores and nordstrom counters, and late june everywhere else.

the update book also said that all 7 new colors are limited, but i'm hoping that was an error with the book...cause it also said black tied shadow was limited, and i knowww that's not true. *crosses fingers*
hope this info helps someone!

Okay, I'll be needing about 6 of these. Everything but azreal blue and the 2 repromotes. Oh boy. Cha-ching!

MAC_Whore

I wonder if Shimmertime will look like, or is actually, All Girl. Sounds like it could be. Yes, I am probably being overly optimistic here!
smiles.gif
Let's see how long that idea takes to turn from theory, to rumor, to fact!

EDIT: Dammit! No All Girl. Oh well, can't blame me for hoping!
smiles.gif

Pink_lily

oooooh my goodness! i'm gonna go crazy with all those new pigments! thank goodness i should have more money by then!

ralenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I wonder if Shimmertime will look like, or is actually, All Girl. Sounds like it could be. Yes, I am probably being overly optimistic here!
smiles.gif
Let's see how long that idea takes to turn from theory, to rumor, to fact!

Hopefully not too long as I completely missed out on All Girl and am sad.

scarlet1766

Sweet Jesus. 1) I wanna see pictures!; and 2) I haven't bought something of significant value besides makeup in months, and then MAC keeps doing crap like this. Not fair. :crap:

Juneplum

Quote:
azreal blue: soft blue with silver

these have my name ALL OVER them!!!
eyelove.gif
thanks 4 the info eponine!!!
th_worship.gif

Koni

Two new greens! I'm going to faint.
I only got on the pigment bandwagon recently, but I can no longer live without them. I'm gonna have to start saving now for these.

mandirigma

i'm all over four of them already. basically my summer is gonna SUCK ASS and it's gonna involve a lot of playing video games at home and eating ramen noodles to save money in the name of makeup. lol.

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigris_ardor
the black tied that you are referring to is going to be in the special LE package for the Lure launch

oh crap, i totally spaced out about that.
*waits anxiously to go to update*

SugarAsh182

Wow. We should start a "Let's split the new pigments" thread lol. I cannot afford to buy all of these, but I will diiiiiiiiie if I miss them! They sound amazing!

Also, I really doubt that "baby pink" one is All Girl. All Girl has a pretty distinctive blue shimmer that they would mention in the description I think. And it's more of a barbie pink.

depecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
Wow. We should start a "Let's split the new pigments" thread lol. I cannot afford to buy all of these, but I will diiiiiiiiie if I miss them! They sound amazing!

Also, I really doubt that "baby pink" one is All Girl. All Girl has a pretty distinctive blue shimmer that they would mention in the description I think. And it's more of a barbie pink.

I definitely want 2, possibly 4 but then knowing how I get sucked in, I will end up with all 7. My Summer School job is definitely paying for this. Yikes!

User20

Quote:

Definitely buying these two and maybe frost since I don't have that one yet and need a new highlighter

Quote:
sunny daze: apricot-taupe with silver
sunpepper: rosy taupe with silver

Now I'm just trying to imagine what these would look like ......

glamella

Yay! I think they have plenty of bold shades, but the lighter shades are practically all versions of creamy beige.

user2

The good thing is these will be released after my birthday which means that all my birthday presents will be a) money or b) gift cards!

Pigments, come to mommy!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts