She Shines June 2006 (new pigments)

glitzgal97

I went to the pro store today and they had the she shine pigments! I tested a few out...golder's green looks just like golden olive mixed with kelly green pigment..in fact I mixed those two together and got extremely close to golder's green! night light looks like a smoky golden olive, but it was pretty so I bought it. I also bought Sunnydaze, which looks like a chunky coco pigment with silver glitter. Azreal was a medium baby blue with silver shimmer. the peach one looks just like the ebay picture posted a while ago, and it is the chunky rose texture. while they were pretty, nothing really screamed "MUST HAVE" to me! hope that helps some of you guys out!

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
wierd. the LA pro store told me this morning they wouldn't have the she shines pigments out until the 22nd of june. i was under the impression the first release date was the 15th, and the pro stores would get them either on the 15th or a few days earlier. can anyone help me out? was she misinformed, or was i?

they were being reeally weird about that with me too till I asked to speak with the manger (cause the counter people were just looking at the book and picking anydate apperently) but yes they did come out at the la pro store on the 8th.

still will be coming out at freestanding stores on the 15th and so on. hope that clears things up!!

cno64

Thanks for these photos!
I've been wiping the drool off my chin ever since I found out that seven new pigmentswere coming out.
winks.gif

In a perverse way, I'm relieved, since I don't see any that I can't live without.
Good news, and bad at the same time..........

cno64

I agree about the brights. I was hoping for some bold colors, myself.
Oh, well; maybe next time......

onzgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLEEMARKOWITZ
and we would be poor for sure! lol,two girls that LOVE MAC!! it would be crazy! i just saw that post with the new collections,and i was sitting here telling my b/f and he said "but i thought after she shines you were going to stop" and i said " i cant stop,i lied,im going to be sitting here with 5 train cases full of stuff,most of which i end up not using.but i like to look and stick my fingers in it all" he just laughed and said he wants all the x-box 360 accesories and i said go for it,i think he was kidding though,he thinks i am crazy.
rofl.gif

omg my bf is EXACTLY like that too ! He is crazy over his xbox 360 like how I am over MAC. So we agreed. He gets to buy all the accessories for his 360 and I get to buy all the MAC I want.. LOL
eyelove.gif

user79

OK Sunpepper actually looks really awesome. I might get a few of those in samples.

From the swatch thread...
Sunpepper.jpg

Jenn L.

I got 5 of the pigments today... rose, shimmertime, azreal blue, sunpepper, dazzleray. Can't wait to play with them! Thanks for putting up that pic of sunpepper!
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
OK Sunpepper actually looks really awesome. I might get a few of those in samples.

Sunpepper.jpg

Actually, the more I look at it, the more it reminds me of Blue Brown. Hmmm. In the swatch gallery it does look pretty similar. I think I will have to take a closer look at it in the store.

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous

Sunpepper.jpg

Sunpepper is lighter and less red, and it's a silver shine not blue like Blue Brown.

I'll try to do the same thing with Blue Brown.

Latest posts