She Shines Pigments Selling Out :)

Julie

I keep checking on maccosmetics.com and they are down to 2 of the new colors. I place an order for all of them except the repromotes but still have received it from MAC. It keeps saying pending on my order status and now I am worried I might not get them. I was even considering getting backups of Night Light and Golder's Green because I love greens and now I will have to track them down at the stores. Sorry I just had to rant.

bellaetoile

gloss.com and macys.com should have them the 29th. nordstrom.com may still have them as well. i know the stores are selling out quickly, the pro store in LA only has 2 colors left (though they said they are expecting another shipment) and the mac freestanding i went to was out of golder's green and night light.

coachkitten

I have not seen them on nordstroms.com yet, so I wonder if they will be getting them on the 29th as well. Seems strange that the stores have them but not the website.

MissVanessa

I'm glad there are still going to be places that are selling them. The colors that I wanted are sold out on Nordstrom.com and my counter won't get them until the 29th, which I'll be out of town for. I'll be in southern California so they shouldn't be too hard to find.

Also, are all the colors that they have on Nordstrom.com in stock? Cause they have some older colors that I might want. They have gold dusk too if anyone is looking.

coachkitten

I don't even think that Nordstroms.com has put the She Shines up yet. I have been checking since the 15th and I have not seen them! Hopefully Nordstroms will put them up on the 29th! Thanks for letting us know about the Gold Dusk!!
smiles.gif

MissVanessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I don't even think that Nordstroms.com has put the She Shines up yet. I have been checking since the 15th and I have not seen them! Hopefully Nordstroms will put them up on the 29th! Thanks for letting us know about the Gold Dusk!!
smiles.gif

I wasn't sure if they still have a lot of the things they claim to have in stock. They still say they have Anti-establishment, and Rivera Rose. I was looking yesterday and they just had the Fuschia pigment. Just today they had the Gold Dusk. I wasn't planning on getting one, but I did anyway.

Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designergirl9
I ordered mine on the 15th and I still haven't gotten a message saying if I am getting them for sure or not.

That's when I placed my order too. I would think we'd still get them them but u never know.

obbreb

Just went to my nearest Nordies yesterday and they still have a lot of the pigments but I only bought Golder's Green and Dazzleray.

pinkfeet

Someone posted on mua the other day that their cco already got 3 of the new colors in - might be a mistake or misguided shipment I dont know but for those without ppid cards - be on the look out at your ccos.

Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfeet
Someone posted on mua the other day that their cco already got 3 of the new colors in - might be a mistake or misguided shipment I dont know but for those without ppid cards - be on the look out at your ccos.

Oh that's good news! By the way congratulations on the weight loss. That's amazing
smiles.gif

pinkfeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
Oh that's good news! By the way congratulations on the weight loss. That's amazing
smiles.gif

Thanks, I still have a ways to go yet, but I decided to do "mini" goals instead one large one this time!

sigwing

Nordstrom's online still shows all of them, and I just ordered 2 from the KC Nordstroms a couple days ago & she said they'd just gotten them out.

SMMY

As of right now the following pigments are still available at the MAC website:
Azreal Blue
Shimmertime
Night Light
Golder's Green
Sunpepper
Sunny Daze

Did they restock these recently?

jn_woods

I got all 7 and I'm debating about whether or not to get a backup of anything when they are released everywhere the 29th.

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
I just looked and the round dot means it's out of stock.

Thank you Reesa. I just looked and didn't see the "Find at stores" next to them anymore, so assumed they had restocked. Much appologies. Note to self: Next time drink your coffee first, then look at MAC web site.

cno64

I'm thoroughly confused. Earlier this week, maccosmetics.com was showing that all of the new Pigments except Shimmertime were sold out. This(Saturday 6/24) morning, all except one(Sunnydays or Dazzleray) have the little "temporarily sold out" symbol next to their name, which makes it sound like they're going to be restocked eventually. ?!
BTW, I bought "Shimmertime," and think it's under-rated. It's not the most exciting color in the world, but it's pretty, versatile, and has a wonderful texture.
I wasn't yet MACing when "Deckchair" was around, but based on photos and descriptions I've seen, "Deckchair" and "Shimmertime" are very similar.
All I am saying is give "Shimmertime a chance!"
winks.gif

Latest posts