Sheer foundations

JULIA

Any recs. for a sheer foundation? It has to be talc, mica and spf free.

Or a recommendation for a mineral make-up without those three ingredients would be great, too.

Luiza_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULIA
Any recs. for a sheer foundation? It has to be talc, mica and spf free.

Or a recommendation for a mineral make-up without those three ingredients would be great, too.

NARS Sheer Glow perhaps? The ingredient list:

"All shades contain: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene, Glycol, Glycerine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/vinal Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dis-butydimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Glutamate, Sorbitan, Sesquiisostearate, 1-Methylhdantoin-2-imide, Phenoxyenthanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polusilocone-2, Serralysin, Curcuma Longa, Glycuosyl Hesperidin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocpherol, [+/- (may contain): CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)]."

versace

i dont know is it talc, mica and spf free since i lost my box but i LOVE LOVE LOVE mac face and body foundation
its very sheer ,very nice dewy look
nars sheer glow is lovely but its not so sheer id say its medium coverage

JULIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by versace
i dont know is it talc, mica and spf free since i lost my box but i LOVE LOVE LOVE mac face and body foundation
its very sheer ,very nice dewy look
nars sheer glow is lovely but its not so sheer id say its medium coverage

I went to MAC because i was very interested in face+body but the girl said it contained one of the ingredients i was sensitive to. I don't remember which one :

lauraglou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
MUFE face and Body.
plus its water proof and feels like your wearing nothing!

I am totally in love with this foundation. It's so sheer that it looks like skin and it lasts all day. It's my everyday foundation
smiles.gif

I'm not sure if it contains any of the ingredients you listed but I have very sensitive skin and I have no problems with this product.

If you go on to the MUFE website you can find email addresses of MUFE Boutique, you could email them and ask if the F&B would be ok for you. I live in the Uk but we don't have a MUFE Boutique so I picked one of the Canadian email address when I wanted to ask about shades. The MUFE lady was very helpful and came back to me really quickly.

HTH

slowdownbaby

I love Revlon PhotoReady foundation is sheer and light, however I don't know if it has th8ose ingredients \: I have sensitive skin and it doesn't itch :) Everyday Minerals does have an awesome line of foundations and they are more gentle than Bare Minerals