Sheer pink lipstick/lipgloss

L0VELY

I'm looking for a nice pinkish lipstick or lipgloss... I don't want anything too bright or too shiny. I want something that can bring out the pink in my lips... something that looks natural. I'm about an NC30-35.
smiles.gif

TIA!

Passive

well, I quite like the Fullfilled Plushglass, it's a really bright coral in the tube but a nice sheer pink on my lips. I only bought it today, and I'm in love.
greengrin.gif

If you're not bothered with the tingling sensation on your lips, i think it'd suit you.
winks.gif

L0VELY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passive
well, I quite like the Fullfilled Plushglass, it's a really bright coral in the tube but a nice sheer pink on my lips. I only bought it today, and I'm in love.
greengrin.gif

If you're not bothered with the tingling sensation on your lips, i think it'd suit you.
winks.gif

Hmm... I don't think I should wear Plushglass since I have full lips, and I don't want to make them any bigger. Are there other products that are similar in colour?

me_jelly

I'm NC35, and for a not-over-the-top pink lippie/lipgloss, I would recommend the following:

Flowerplay l/s - sheer tulip pink
Gaily slimshine l/s - sheer rosy pink, very pretty
Plus luxe p/g (I know it looks neon pink in the tube, but it's really sheer and is a face-wakening sheer pink when on the lips) - I know you mentioned you already have full lips, but honestly, these plushglasses do nothing to plump my lips further lol
Flashmode l/g - looks bright in the tube, but sheer pink when applied

The above colors all inhance the natural pinkiness in my lips, adds life to my face without being really bold/bright. All great for soft day looks.

To be honest about tendertones, these only have an "extremely" sheer hint of color on my lips - more or less like a no-colored lip balm on my medium pigmented lips.

L0VELY

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif

I'm gonna have to take a look at Gaily Slimshine, and the plushglasses and Hue lipstick.

On another note, does anybody know anything similar to Flowerplay lipstick, but without or less glitter??

OH! and any suggestions for Lip Gelees?

jennzy

hm...
i'm not sure what that mac foundation translate to
but i love mac's loveloren (lipstick)
or benefit's thigh highs (gloss) or christian dior's dior addic151 (gloss)

user79

Wonderstruck lustreglass and Slicked Pink lipgelee are both subtle sheer pink shades. Prr lipglass is also a really nice subtle pink peach shade.