Sheertone blush for men?

REYNALD0C

Whats the best sheertone blush for men? I'm an NC43, I want something to warm my face up a bit, peach toned maybe?

panda0410

have you tried the msf? northern light is pretty good as a blush, no huge glitter chunks and is quite sheer, not heavy colour
smiles.gif

Kiseki

Since you're a man, and if you want to look natural, definitely go for a Matte Blush, nothing with shimmer, frost or anything that looks unnatural and blend all the way.

I'd try to check out your natural color when you're flushed and try to emulate that, a peach tone albeit being gorgeous is somethign we can't achieve naturally and depending on your environment might be frowned or considered weird (if you don't have any problems, then anything goes I guess), no matter how I put it on, I always consider (on me) that blush looks fake, I probably don't like me with blush and whenever I decide I need a hint of color, I'll go with a sheer application of Bobbi Brown's bronzer in light applied with a MAC 187.

If you don't have oily skin, you might try Clinique's Touch Blush, a stain, stick or cream. It'll add a bit of luminosity (minus glitter) and looks less powdery and is more transparent.

Last, have you tried out Smashbox transparent gel one?

Hope this helped.

me_jelly

Peaches/corals would look so fab with yourskintone - for a natural slightly bronzy peach, try gingerly

I agree with the above post about sticking with shimmer/frost free finishes if you are a guy and just want a natural/healthy flush.

Since, as mentioned above, we tend to flush more on the pinker side naturally, try blushbaby for an extremely healthy glow (if you don't over apply, the flush is so natural and looks like it's coming from within)

REYNALD0C

I dont blush naturally =[

so I dont know how I blush! hahhaa I just want something thatll look good on me! Pink or peach whichever! But I will try some of the ones mentioned!

SparklingWaves

Chanel has some blushes that are just outright mistake proof to me. Yes, they are very pricey. They even have a nude shade. You literally can not make a mistake with a good blush brush by them or M.A.C. and one of their blushes. Just don't use the pinks like turbulent. That one is for a bit of drama for cool toned skin. Unless, that's what you are going for. I prefer the dome shaped blushes too. The quilt one are very sheer, but they can develop a crust from the oils in the skin. You will need to scrub off the top layer once in awhile with a tooth brush.

M.A.C. has some great colors, but they aren't mistake proof to me. They can streak if not blended well.

Kiseki

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
I dont blush naturally =[

so I dont know how I blush! hahhaa I just want something thatll look good on me! Pink or peach whichever! But I will try some of the ones mentioned!

So, if you run for 15 minutes, your face color doesn't alter?

Either way, pink or peach would look good on you, so keep this in mind:

More pink = more natural (even if you don't blush naturally)

More peach = gives a golden(ish) halo of color to your skin, but will definitely look like you have blush on.

A cheek stain like Tarte's is also a good choice.

gabi1129

ive heard the stains are great, i have yet to try it though. i usually use msf's b/c i ldont mind the shimmer.

Kiseki

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
Hmm.. so stick with more pinks?

It really depends on what you're going for.