Shimmer

Kim.

When I go to the MAC counter and test the eye shadows, lipglosses and bronzers (on my hand) they all have so much shimmer in them. I know there's different finishes but all the colours I like are the ones with too much shimmer that reminds me of when I was 10. The other day I was putting on my makeup I noticed that I was wearing eye shadow with a lot of shimmer, bronzer with shimmer, lipgloss with shimmer and that it just drew attention to fine lines and imperfections in my skin that I really didn't have. (End rant)

Anyone have the same problem or am I the only one who thinks there's a lot of shimmer in everything coming out of that counter.

Shimmer

I thought this was a thread about me.
oh.gif

Indigowaters

No. I thought the same thing the last time I went. I had seen two l/g I liked online but when I got there, they had too much glitter (I think it was palatial and pakarat?) Next time I go though, I’m going to try them on. Maybe they just look that way in the tube.

user79

Try the Lipgelees for a non-glittery/shimmery look. There's also MAC blushes that come in matte formulas, as well as lipsticks and eyeshadows.

giz2000

The only product I like with a lot of shimmer/glitter is Pinkarat lipgloss...I try to stay away from everything else that has shimmer...