Shimmering body lotion??

Modmom

I love, love, love Body Shop's Snow Shimmer body lotion, but sadly they no longer carry it. They do have coconut and cranberry, but it's just not the same. Can anyone recommend anything else for a winter shimmer body lotion? Maybe something I can pick up at Sephora? The snow shimmer had very fine silver/white shimmer to it (not chunky glitter) and smelled so wonderful. I used to have the lip balm too (sigh).
Thanks!!
thmbup.gif

DILLIGAF

Find out if they are sending it to the outlet stores. Plenty of products that are no longer in stores end up there.

Dreamergirl3

Sorry to thread-jack, but can anyone recommend a transfer resistant shimmer body lotion? I've heard Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer is transfer resistant but I can't afford it
ssad.gif

malika

You could always do your favourite shimmer-less moisturiser and then mix in a bit of your favourite MAC pigment? like Vanilla or Naked?

barbie.doll

Try Victoria's Secret! They have lots of lotions with shimmer in them. For instance, I have the Supermodel fragrance lotion that has the golden shimmer in it -- so gorgeous! But give that store a go. If you spend $10 or over right now, you'll get the secret santa gift card which will guarantee you at least $10 back.
winks.gif
You have to spend it before the 24th of this month though!

They also have the new glitter sprays... it's not a liquid spray though, it's kind of like a powder spray. Very nice. They smell like the perfumes and they each have a different colored glitter to them. Very pretty! Check those out if you'd like too! They're usually on the shelves that are in front of the register counters. HTH.

LMD84

i really like the massage bars from lush! there is one called the shimmy shimmy which has very fine glitter in it which is kinda pink in colour. looks lovely for nights out!

blondie711

Palmer's, the people that make the coconut butter. Not crazy about the smell, but love the results. HTH!

Modmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by malika
You could always do your favourite shimmer-less moisturiser and then mix in a bit of your favourite MAC pigment? like Vanilla or Naked?

That's a great idea!

I wish we had outlets here, but we don't.

Thank you all for such wonderful recommendations! I'm going to look into all of them.
th_DANCE.gif

greengoesmoo

Body shop has a NEW glitz body lotion! Microscopic particles!

It's cocount, and comes as your free gift if you spend £25.00 or more. If you spend £50 they will happily give you two! It's worth about £12.50, so totally worth spending more to get it! It's the BIG size tub as well.

The glitter keeps on going and going and going!

Darkness

Korres Kings & Queens Range do shimmering body milks. They have an added bonus of being paraban & mineral oil free, plus they smell gorgeous. I'm not sure where they are available in the US, but here is a link to their website. KINGS & QUEENS

MizzTropical

Dove's Glow Beauty lotion is really nice(not the one with self tanner in it), it has a nice scent too, like a baby after a bubblebath or something lol. I love wearing it just to smell it, plus it has a pretty golden shimmer in it.
smiles.gif

pr317

I have the Body Shop's Nutmeg and Vanilla shimmer lotion. It smells a bit too sweet for me, but the shimmer is great! It's more of a gold-toned shimmer.
I loved the Snow lotions too, you reminded me of them!!

Modmom

Thank you all...I'm trying to check out what I can. We don't have all the brands here in Canada that you've suggested, but I'm looking into it all.

^^I'll check out that Jergens one. Thanks!