Shimmermoss shadow recommendations?

smh28

Hi Ladies,

I am just a make up beginner here so I could use your help. I just bought MAC e/s in shimmermoss just because I liked the color. I got it home and cannot decide what other e/s colors co-ordinate with it. Any suggestions? I am quite pale with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.

Thanks!
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Lilac/lavender looks great with Shimmermoss. Pale gold or silver would also look pretty. And I love to pair a light taupe/tan or bronze with Shimmermoss as well. Orange/peach with bright pink would be lovely for a tropical look.

Pretty much anything can go with Shimmermoss...it really just depends on what look you're trying to achieve.

badkittekitte

my favorite combo is cosmic/amber lights on lid, shimmermoss on crease and plumage in crease as a definition. everytime i wear it....i get compliments

kimmy

i agree that pretty much anything can go with shimmermoss.

you can go really bright by using juxt e/s blending into shimmermoss e/s with something like deep truth e/s in the crease, defined with black tied e/s. of you can do a neutral look using browns and use shimmermoss e/s as a liner, too.
winks.gif

smh28

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Lilac/lavender looks great with Shimmermoss. Pale gold or silver would also look pretty. And I love to pair a light taupe/tan or bronze with Shimmermoss as well. Orange/peach with bright pink would be lovely for a tropical look.

Pretty much anything can go with Shimmermoss...it really just depends on what look you're trying to achieve.

I tried Shimmermoss last night with a lilac e/s I have. Beautiful! Loved it! Thanks!
smiles.gif

smh28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
Just noticed we live in the same city!

Hello fellow Vancouverite!

Oh, we do live in the same city! Hi!
smiles.gif

Tried to copy your beautiful Shimmermoss eye tonight. Didn't have all the colors but substituted similar ones. I think it turned out not to bad for a beginner! Thanks for the help!

FiestyFemme

I always like Shimmermoss paired with other blues and greens. I usually pair it with Springtime Skipper, Electric Eel, and Teal Pigment.
It's also pretty paired with silvers and purples.