ShimmerSouffle and Scaring Questions

blueglitter

This was my first ever Live Chat!

Info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Amy. How may I assist you?

Nikki: hi, i love shimmer souffle and i just wondered if there was any chance of it coming available again? thanks

Amy: Hello Nikki. I'm happy to help! Yes, MAC Shimmersouffle is amazing. I haven't heard of it relaunching in the near future. You may want to contact Corporate Gone But Not Forgotten program at 1-800-387-6707, option 7, since your favorite product was discontinued. That team will be happy to assist in a search and may be able to locate the product for you.

Nikki: thanks so much! can i just ask another question?

Amy: Certainly go right ahead!

Nikki: i have a really bad scar on my arm and normal concealer just doesnt cover it up, i havent tried mac concealer yet and i just wondered if you could tell me if there was any way to cover it up , its quite red.

Amy: Nikki, I recommend using MAC Full Coverage Foundation. This is a professional, emollient, water-resistant foundation that provides long-lasting opaque coverage. It leaves your skin with a natural matte finish. Apply a small amount of foundation to your skin then blend it out using a slightly damp latex sponge.

Amy: Click here for the MAC Foundation page.

Nikki: brilliant thanks so much for your help!!

Amy: Thank you, Nikki!

Amy: Let us know if you need anything else

Latest posts