shimmery pinky beige eyeshadow?

Mizz.Yasmine

Can u rec 1 for me?
winks.gif

I want something like All That Glitters but with more pink to it.

TIA!

user79

Shroom has no pink in it when I apply it to my skin, it' more of a cream beige.

Jest fits the description perfectly. It's a champagne pink, frost finish.

Patricia

i don't see any pink in Shroom either, maybe a hint, but not enough to call it a pink eyeshadow

considering you are a bit dark Yasmine, i also recommend Jest to you, i have All That Glitters and Jest and Jest is just like ATG just pinker!

Mizz.Yasmine

Thanks!
smiles.gif

I know skintone does matter alot, because All That Glitters is very brownish beige looking on me and I know I've seen girls say that its pinkier on them.

x.DOLLYMiX.x

What about naked lunch? I have this and it has a slight hint of pink in it, and all that glitters looks orange on me lol its funny how different eyeshadows look different on different skintones.

FiestyFemme

Jest is a great e/s. It's one of my first and HG e/s. Naked Lunch might be worth looking at too. It's got a hint of pink on me, but I know skintone has everything to do with it. From what I remember from your FOTD, you're much darker than me, so it might not look the same on you.

I have Gleam, and it's ok, but I wouldn't buy it again. It's a lustre (which I generally dislike), and it's not so much of a golden pink on me as it is just plain gold.

Patricia

yeah, i have gleam and it's more gold than pink, but you can always ask the MUA to try it on you before buying it

Ms. Z

If you can get your hands on it, I suggest Wishful. The salesperson told me it looked like Shroom, but it doesn't, on me Shroom has no pink in it and Wishful does.