Shimpagne MSF and other beauty powders

sheaspearl83

I bought Shimpagne because it was really pretty and bronzey looking...but I can only use it as a highlighter for my eyebrows (it's very pretty) otherwise, it looks horribly ashy on my cheeks. NW45

I want to use the beauty powders but I don't know what their use is (my MA has never explored them with me).

shimpaniac

theyre very very subtle...i use my pearl sunshine on my cheeks as both blush and highlighter for da slightest colour plus sheen...personally i lov em...way more natural than blush...go fer em!!!

xiahe

are you looking for products that highlight like MSFs? milani glimmerstripes (which are supposed to be similar to bobbie brown shimmerbricks which are supposed to be similar to MSFs lol) are nice highlighters...also benefit moonbeam and highbeam (but they're very expensive for such a dinky bottle)...i've heard of people using pearl & luna CCBs to highlight by buffing it into their face...NYC sells a "miss sparkle" highlighting pencil (it's like $2.99) that you can use to blend it above your cheeks to highlight...NARS sells a "highlighting blush" called albatross ($25.00) - there's tons of options
smiles.gif

Latest posts