Shimpagne MSF

marusia

MAC LE ~ A MUSE ~ MINERALIZE SKINFINISH SHIMPAGNE ~ NEW - eBay (item 380229157600 end time May-29-10 13:14:44 PDT)

Real or fake? I'm dying for Shimpagne. Well, the whole Fun in the Sun set, and I can't find it anywhere. I've never bought MAC off of ebay...but I'm thinking of giving this a go...

anyone.gif

nunu

That looks fake because Shimpagne is on the goldish side. Not pink, peach or coral. I am not sure about the second picture though. The first picture is something else, like Dainty minerlise blush.

MissResha

yea that first pic is NOT shimpagne. the second one i cant really tell, my eyes are playing tricks on me from switching back and forth so i feel like i still see pink, but there's a clear difference between the 2. it almost looks like glissade w/o the subtle purple veining. not sure...

malvales

It's too expensive for a fake! Maybe you should ask more pics just to be sure...Photos can look different than in real. Ask pic which represents the most.

purrtykitty

Keep in mind...many e-Bay sellers use pics of real MAC items, and then send out fakes. I don't think MSFs have been faked, though. But that is rather expensive for Shimpagne. You could probably find it cheaper on here...or ask for a CP for one of those kits.

marusia

My closest CCO is almost 4 hours away and I'm not going again until October.
crybaby.gif
Oh well, I put it in my cp request, we'll see what happens.
smiles.gif

Latest posts