Shiny/glossy looking eyeshadow and eyeliner?

aeni

I've seen it in ads and looking for product. Especially a shiny eyeliner b/c I'm getting sick of blacktrack.

aziajs

Milamonster posted a FOTD using a shiny liner. I think she said it was L'Oreal Intense.

xiahe

here's a tutorial on glossy eyes:

BananAlbum

caffy also posted a tutorial that used some "glossy" eyeliner in the tutorials forum...i think it was called "glossy apricot."

HTH!
heart.gif

MACATTAK

Any of Mac's metal pigments are extremely shiny. You can even use these as an eyeliner. Using the frosty pigments wet will also make them look shiny.

user79

Gloss is usually applied to the eyes for adverts in magazines. They aren't practical for daily wear because they basically crease as soon as you blink, so it's just done for pictures or runway shows, for example.

You can get a similar effect kinda by using metallic finish eyeshadows, for example the metallic pigments applied with mixing medium will give you that effect.

GlamYOURUs

I prefer the foiling method rather than using eye gloss itself because they can crease and look muddy after a while. MM works well too with all pigments and some shadows that are not matte.

Latest posts