Shipping charges when ordering thru the 1-800 number

Status
Not open for further replies.

alygolightly

How much will I pay for shipping is I order thru the 1-800 number? Will I get shipping for free if I order more than a hundred dollars worth of products?
TIA
smiles.gif

lsperry

Which 1-800# are you ordering from?
maccosmetics.com
macpro.com

maccosmetics.com has free shipping over $60 and several codes for free shipping, any amount. Look in the "Bargain Hunters" forum for up-to-date codes. Hmmm, I just looked and all of the "free shipping" codes expire today. I'm not at home where I can check my e-mail for updated ones 'cause I've received a couple w/in the last couple of weeks. I know LIGHTFUL is one -- but don't know if it expires today, too.

macpro.com charges $7 or $7.95 shipping no matter how much or how little you order. So I try to order everything I need at once to avoid those shipping charges. Again, I'm not at home to look at my latest receipt.

HTH some.

This is the standard shipping info from macpro.com. I didn't know it was different if you called in. That's interesting. I wonder if expedited shipping is one set price as well.

I guess if I have a purchase over $100, but less than $150 I'll be calling it in instead of doing it online.

$0.00 - $25.00......$4.95
$25.01 - $40.00....$5.95
$40.01 - $60.00....$6.95
$60.01 - $80.00....$7.95
$80.01 - $100.00...$8.95
Over $100.............$9.95

Status
Not open for further replies.