Shiro Cosmetics

LisaOrestea

I couldn't find anything on this brand so I thought I'd start a thread.

SHOP: http://www.etsy.com/shop/shirocosmetics

Shrio is an indie brand that I discovered through Anastasia at www.lipsticksandlightsabres.com. The shop is run through Etsy so its nice and simple to use. Customer service is AMAZING and they offer great discounts on large orders of samples or full sized eyeshadows.

The collections are "themed." The ones I have shadows from are the Super Effective collection (Pokemon) and the Legends collection (Legend Of Zelda)

Delivery is super quick - even to the UK. I think these got to me in less than two weeks. They come packaged really nicely too.

Look how cute the little stickers on the lids are!!! She included a little baggie with 5 samples in as an extra with my order which was lovely :)

Just to show how the shadows perform. Here is a look I did a while ago with Shiro eyeshadows. In these I am wearing Master Key (Legends collection) on the lid (and on my lips :p), Rapidash (Super Effective collection) as a highlight and ‘Everything is Bears’ in the crease. (Sorry if the pictures are a bit big. They don't seem to want to resize in photobucket :()

Just as a little side note. Sudowoodo eyeshadow is the closest dupe for MAC's 'Sweet Sienna' that I have found so far. I have been scared about what I will do when my SS runs out - but I'm not anymore :)

EmWyllie

I've been wanting to try Shiro Cosmetics for a while now! I think I might have to take the plunge soon and order some. Have you seen the new Heart Container blush/highlighters? SO cute!

LorraineER

I ordered a sample pack last week and I'm super excited to swatch and play when it arrives and have some goodies to add to my collection. I pretty much already know I'm going to want some full-sizes next time around, lol!

Snarkling

I just got her Kawaii collection and I love it, so cute!

Ana from Lipsticks and Lightsabers did such a cute EOTD with these and I can't wait to try to replicate it.

LisaOrestea

I got my Kawaiishadow set today and tried to copy Ana's look with it :)
Mine wasn't as neat as hers but I still liked it a lot :) These are beautiful colours! The Pinky colour is so creamy and gorgeous!

apocalypgloss

She really has amazing pigmentation and packs in a lot of product in the jars. The Kawaii set is the perfect run of pastels.

coffee1

I love Shiro cosmetics! I placed an order for samples of several of the intertubes (tinted lip balms - very pigmented), and they shipped super fast. I love 3 Wolf Moon so much that I ordered a full size, along with more intertube samples and several eyeshadows, both samples and minis.

The sample eyeshadows are really generously sized, too.